The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

thats why I cant respect the NFL... the league with the most revenue but the players are one of the lowest paid in sports... risking your health because of the physicality of the NFL but you get paid peanuts and the owners continue to cash in...
Somehow it's more righteous than Saudi Arabia

Can't compare the NFL to the NBA

If the Celtics could get most of Jaylen Brown's production from a guy making $8M/year instead of $50M, they would.

a player like jb getting all that money is wild to me, but these high contracts seem to be an indication of the league's growth. wonder how it affects the leagues attempts at parity between bigger and smaller market teams.

Since the super max contract was invented feels like the general public consensus on the majority of those deals is that they were overpays for the guys who got them. LOL. But that’s just how the league works now.

The culture of falling in line and respecting the “good ole boy” structure starts early with those dudes …Just how football is and why it’s so popular from kids leagues on up in the south and mid America
Them younger guys always sell because their career opportunities are so short and they don't feel like it's worth the risk and don't feel the support from the more secured vets.

Every single CBA negotiation it's the older guys on their 2nd and 3rd contracts wanting to hold out and the younger guys voting on those terrible deals because they know their chances are slim to make rosters and get a little bread

Damn that Bronny news. :smh:

They used the term cardiac arrest as opposed to just “passing out”? Does that mean his heart stopped for a bit? Damn man I know hes out of the ICU now but prayers up smfh. No kid deserves that.

Meanwhile a top 5 RB in the NFL just had to sign a 1yr, 11 million deal.

thats why I cant respect the NFL... the league with the most revenue but the players are one of the lowest paid in sports... risking your health because of the physicality of the NFL but you get paid peanuts and the owners continue to cash in...

dudes in the nfl thread been going hard against rbs getting paid for like two weeks now like they’re signing the checks!!! smh

it’s comparing apples to oranges i get it…

just seems wrong on the surface man…

Cap goin’ up yup but still an overpaid player.

C’s woulda been better with an OG there at half the cost, if that, instead.

Or maybe now they can trade him for Dame str8 up 🤔 unlikely but anything to end the drama.

Superstars doing the birdman hand rub at Jaylen getting that deal. He ain't even top 20 and got 300.

Celtics tried to trade Jaylen every chance they got now they gotta give him 300 mil. He won. :lol:

Cap goin’ up yup but still an overpaid player.

C’s woulda been better with an OG there at half the cost, if that, instead.

Or maybe now they can trade him for Dame str8 up 🤔 unlikely but anything to end the drama.
Can't be traded for a year after signing and there's a trade kicker. Dame to Boston couldn't be any further from reality than it is right now

Back
Top Bottom