The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

giphy.gif

This still seems insane considering they were bidding against themselves. I don't think he was getting above $15M/season or $60M total.
I’m honestly not even upset with the annual amount even though I feel it’s high. It’s the years that’s killing me. I think Tari will be ready to replace him after 1 year. He should’ve gotten the exact same deal terms as FVV.

Do we know this for a fact?
Memphis wasn't re-signing him and all the cap space teams didn't go after him. Indy went after Bruce Brown, Orlando signed Ingles, Utah traded for John Collins, Detroit traded for Monte Morris/Joe Harris, Sac re-signed their guys, SA just rolled over their cap space.

Memphis wasn't re-signing him and all the cap space teams didn't go after him. Indy went after Bruce Brown, Orlando signed Ingles, Utah traded for John Collins, Detroit traded for Monte Morris/Joe Harris, Sac re-signed their guys, SA just rolled over their cap space.

I was surprised too at the contract but there could have been a team. We don’t know.

Seems like they didn't know what they were getting into (somehow) with cord cutting and rising costs of sports media.

That app sucks and there’s nooption to hide scores/big plays on mobile when im trying to catch up to the live feed.

Such an awful viewing experience

Back
Top Bottom