The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

KG didn't have the nose to score like that. He should've because he did have an elite package of skills and athleticism.

This was the case. He definitely had the tools but he was very unselfish and another thing is he had to do so much in Minnesota. He was literally impacting every part of the floor. Scoring, elite rebounder, defending every position, getting 4-5 assists.

Ima always say he was a better player than Dirk.

ar living a life of leisure during lakers pre season was something i didn't expect to see so early

his agent should have been canned for not seeing just a couple of months into the future and accepting such a paltry contract

Silkk was the Thanasis Antetokounmpo of rap.
pete.png

14 per for 4 years :smh: Lakers deserve credit for finding him in the first place but at that rate is nuts

Cba came through for them on that one

I remember the spurs being rumored to sign him for 100, wouldn’t even have been mad at that

14 per for 4 years :smh: Lakers deserve credit for finding him in the first place but at that rate is nuts

I remember the spurs being rumored to sign him for 100, wouldn’t even have been mad at that
zach lowe even asked him if he was mad the spurs didnt offer him that max deal

Spurs really should've. Not like they used their cap for anything
Have not been impressed with the front office at all during the rebuild. I guess you can’t keep hitting grand slams forever but still.

Primo over Al P, Vassell over Haliburton.

So much young talent in the league and the most exciting part about Wemby being there is being coached by Pop.

Have not been impressed with the front office at all during the rebuild. I guess you can’t keep hitting grand slams forever but still.

Primo over Al P, Vassell over Haliburton.

So much young talent in the league and the most exciting part about Wemby being there is being coached by Pop.
Their roster is just not exciting in the least which is why I didn’t want victor to end up there

However pop is there and at least he’ll be thrown into a primary creating role

Other than that- I guess I can see him in person so that’s also a plus but that’s about it

ar living a life of leisure during lakers pre season was something i didn't expect to see so early

his agent should have been canned for not seeing just a couple of months into the future and accepting such a paltry contract

Replacement GM wouldn’t have the wisdom.

Rob da goat

Dawg AD still doesn’t have the perimeter footwork that victor already has right now

Nor the shot diversity off the bounce
His footwork is insane. In the midrange to me it looks obvious that he studied a lot of Kobe's game. And on defense the way he can shuffle and chop his steps to swivel around. He could just use his size but he likes to use his feet. He's unnecessarily skilled

Pelinka has gotten skewered by the fanbase for continually giving out two year deals to young guys. It worked in Pelinka's favor this time around because other teams spent their cap space elsewhere. I imagine if Reaves had signed a three year deal, teams would already be lining up the Brinks truck in anticipation for Reaves.

The increased muscle and lower leg injuries have slowed AD's fluidity. The jump shot never progressed, but the mobility and ball handling was there with younger AD.

Back
Top Bottom