The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

moody needs more of klay’s minutes but i know kerr’s not going to do it
That game 6 in LA was hard to watch :lol: he was WIDE open for most of his looks and missed them all

He supposedly resumed his off-season workouts this year so I actually have some expectations for him this year :lol:

Also on the rotation, Kuminga needs to be at 35+ mins a night. Take the minutes from Dario & whoever else. It’s time.

I’m already sick of the AI memes.

And, also, get off my lawn.
OIG (13).jpg

I feel you doe, pause.

Lakers not gonna make it to the finish line with this sorry supporting cast. That what’s so sketchy about having a new team every year, still following that old Bron model that used to work.
AD is no Wade tho. He isn’t even giving you the consistent support of a Bosh or Love. Who’s gonna take the reins this szn again? AR15?

Prince looking like the 3rd option isn’t promising again. Miami has a system that makes players better so Gabe fitna add more nothing. DLo is still DLo. Both net negatives unless the shot is falling.

Cam is interesting. Had a decent game. I wonder if the Lakers will give him the rope after he gets out of sorts inevitably.

Overall the team looks & feels sawft. Hayes and Wood mite be useless against any quality front court or strong wings.

Joker is AD’s daddy.
Jesus ain’t walking thru that door to save Bron neither this time around.

Lakers need to decide whether they want to actually compete or just let Lebron pad his stats. If they want to compete they need a center so AD can play the 4. Bron also cannot be a rim protector at this point.

Lakers need to decide whether they want to actually compete or just let Lebron pad his stats. If they want to compete they need a center so AD can play the 4. Bron also cannot be a rim protector at this point.
Unfortunately that's going to squeeze an already shaky offense.

Wemby with 16 tonight.

He better score more than 25. If he's the best prospect of all time at 19 years old that's the least he can do.

Wemby is about to allow me to take my hate to a new level.

1. Luka
2. Wemby
3. Jokic
4. Steph

Those are my most hated this season.

Ok so far we got 1 for lebron stat padding. Any others?
If AD could shoot (promising start lol), then it makes the move to PF more palpable. But I don't trust his shooting, so he has to play C for a majority of minutes to help spread the floor for him and others.

Back
Top Bottom