The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Noticing something and calling it out is obsessed? I probably ain't made a post about her in months.

Y'all extra weak when it comes to this girl. She ain't giving y'all no coochie, let it go. :lol:
You literally posted a screenshot of her and are talking about her excitement level. I could give a **** about her. Y’all are just weirdos

Giddey and OKC right now
1701197461102.gif

Messing with milfs and gilfs >>>>
Famb, Please don't tell me you be putting granny pron up on the 65-inch Samsung too. :smh:

Dem Quantum Dots weren't made for that.

Up in the crib with the homies, watching gilf tapes, running your own Deviant Camp like...

Screen-Shot-2021-03-26-at-2.19.12-PM.png

We need to give Giddy due process. He is still MY THUNDER AND YOUR THUNDER. If he’s a Pedo Bear he IS a LIB

Why do you always gotta take it too far my g?! (⏸️)

You ain't ever hooked up with a young grandmother?

Your loss, really.

:lol: :lol:

Grandmothers are different nowadays. 38-44 still looking good and active in the streets.

So GILFs are the topic of the day.

kevin-hart-nice.gif

Famb, Please don't tell me you be putting granny pron up on the 65-inch Samsung too. :smh:

Dem Quantum Dots weren't made for that.

Up in the crib with the homies, watching gilf tapes, running your own Deviant Camp like...

Screen-Shot-2021-03-26-at-2.19.12-PM.png

I have never messed with a young MILF/GILF because they have too much to lose and gain. The older jawns are where you are at, though.

Malika def no Monica, or even Chiney, when it comes to the 🏀 iq they provide on screen.

She honestly is just a face w/ a microphone. She’s on tv talking daily but only gets mentioned for purposes of airing out grievances.

Watch the video mane.

How tight is your cape on a scale of 1 to 5?
Calling out y'all stupidity is caping now, apparently.

Stephen A has more juice and creative control than most ESPN employees and he laid it out for you. ESPN ain’t having their employees run on air ranting about something that allegedly happened, when they don’t have an idea of what he did, or more importantly in connection to this, when it actually occurred. Brandon Miller brought the weapon to the scene. That’s a stone cold fact that they can report on. The criminality of it is obviously a different standard, and obviously he was never even charged. Talking about the morality of bringing the weapon to the scene given the text convo, the loss of life, etc. isn’t out of bounds at all. Just don’t understand what yall are missing here.

OKC the age of consent is 16

he isn't doing nothing ILLEGAL

IMMORAL yes.

Don't see him getting in any trouble by the league.

OKC the age of consent is 16

he isn't doing nothing ILLEGAL

IMMORAL yes.

Don't see him getting in any trouble by the league.
Either way trade him to Charlotte. Its too many grown women who would let him beat for that kind of nonsense. Granite, allegedly. We have to have some sort of line. Plus he isnt playing well to start the season so there’s the line

Brooklyn give me some picks and Claxton and Ben Simmons. Aussie for Aussie

Back
Top Bottom