The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Mavs ain’t worth that
Mans even got an issue with the market price of an NBA team...
chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

I have been a Cubes defender and told y’all what time he’s on for awhile now. As N41D N41D alluded to, he has to have bigger plans at this point. We have to trust his business decisions

And he keeps his basketball duties :pimp:
He’d alluded to this on All The Smoke last week but made it sound like it was a ways out.

He got something up his sleeves. Gambling, politics, taking on Big Pharma with Cost Plus… SOMETHING.

Bundled up on the couch

Got Max/TNT game on the big screen

League Pass games on my laptop and tablet.

Checking scores on my phone

Got some ginger beer on ice

And a tray of empanadas I stole from work this afternoon.

Tonight gonna be a good night

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat energy gone wrong. I went overboard and spammed your exact situation too many nights in a row.

Tonight, for better or worse, I’m relegated to the TNT and LP games on my laptop and tablet…we having an Anne Hathaway movie night on the big screen with Sweetgreen salads for dinner
1701218607496.gif

I love the NBA and you guys but I’m hoping for a night of blowouts :lol:

The stolen tray of empanadas is crazy btw :rofl:

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat energy gone wrong. I went overboard and spammed your exact situation too many nights in a row.

Tonight, for better or worse, I’m relegated to the TNT and LP games on my laptop and tablet…we having an Anne Hathaway movie night on the big screen with Sweetgreen salads for dinner
1701218607496.gif

Which Anne Hathaway? :nerd:

Devil Wears Prada? :nerd:

My guy SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. gone be sick

Wanted to throw Cuban into the sun and now we got one of the most vile, disgusting women on the planet sitting in the suite.

1701218607496.gif

dave-chappelle.gif

What in the Pantoja hell is going on in your household, b.

Back
Top Bottom