The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Idk how Giannis was supposed to know about these facts in the moment. From his perspective at the time, I scored 64 points, they are mad and are taking the game ball to spite me. That's not cool with me. I understand why he was upset.
So then it's ok to react this way anytime you don't know about facts in the moment :lol: I feel like a lot of you using this line of thinking would also be on the other side if it was the same (or similar) situation with different people

I'm sorry but I don't believe the whole "we didn't know about the 64 points"

The Pacers knew how many Giannis had.

there was video right when it occurred

and people are still praising giannis for his "intensity" last night like how he reacted wasn't a bad look on him, but rather the fault of the pacers for not matching it or something
Think folks saying GA didn’t know his team had the ball. And the pacers seemed to think they had it and pushed back on returning it.

Think folks saying GA didn’t know his team had the ball. And the pacers seemed to think they had it and pushed back on returning it.
Yeah that’s what happened. But how Giannis go from 0 to hold me back in that short of span

any one of his coaches security or the refs could have told him not to worry lol

Yeah that’s what happened. But how Giannis go from 0 to hold me back in that short of span

any one of his coaches security or the refs could have told him not to worry lol
It seems the people who could have told him not to worry didn’t though. Then add the pacers saying naw we keeping it. So, if they did have the game ball, they would’ve gotten on the bus with it.

Looking at some of the posts here, didn’t think this was a big enough deal for “those using that logic…”

yeah it was all a big misunderstanding from both sides :lol:

pacers were defiinitely taunting with the "don't give em the ball" thing, but that was after giannis and bro ran through the tunnel to exchange holiday greetings

look at this zapruder video: ref hands the game ball to bucks asst coach who then passess it off to another assistant who then walks back to the bucks locker while giannis has no clue

410419333_740234778138918_1386614866402683325_n.jpg

And people are still coming up with reasons as to why Giannis was in the right :lol: facts be dambed!!!

More players should Karen out and loudly accuse the opponent of things they didn't do!!!!!

Dawg there was obviously some confusion, to US looking at everything after it getting sorted its like an obvious “duh” but you aint there. There could EASILY be some type of confusion, someone coudda said yo Pacers got the ball, or Giannis coudda looked for jt and coudnt find it, no one on his team coudda told him they had it? Yea, confusion. It isnt that hard to comprehend. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom