The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Oh ****, you were serious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don't remember Spo and Butler getting into it last season during a game? Meanwhile, when 2 time mvp nash came to coach, Kyrie said we really don't have a coach.
You proving my point

Going at a coach like that mid game is crazy disrespectful. Especially knowing the cameras is on.

Lol nash ain’t no coach man, gotta give it to him though he tried. He just not cut for it.

Missed the whole game tonight

I see klay had another decently efficient game 🤝
T0INE T0INE elpablo21 elpablo21 moe200069 moe200069

Put some bricks at the tail end of the game but had some timely 3s in the 3rd when the Dubs were making their comebyke.

giphy.gif

Missed the whole game tonight

I see klay had another decently efficient game 🤝
T0INE T0INE elpablo21 elpablo21 moe200069 moe200069

even though we know the outcome, it’s worth the rewatch bro. this game is the genesis of the real two-timeline dubs.

kuminga, 8/13, 17/7/2 and two big defensive plays down the stretch. scored within the flow of the offense, played as a passing big when he needed to and also created for himself. only one turnover tonite, too. it's time.

TJD and podz are hoopers. i didn’t like dunleavy as GM but he hit on his first draft

Gotta rewind the tape to see how NO tricked this one off.

On that note, looking at the next few games and Lakers tricking off that Spurs one could come back to hurt even more. Not inconceivable to lose the next 3; Colby White and the Bulls, TWolves, then OKC 😳

The East is gonna be a dogfight for a while. Barely have a hold of 5th w/ Magic still a couple games lead in 4th. Bklyn in December almost feeling like a must-win is crazy.

I know it’s the regular season but a potential championship team would find a way to pull these types of games off. The Celtics will probably have the same results in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom