The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Knowing the Thunder were on a B2B makes last night not so special. SGA and Chet didn’t look into the game much at all looking back.
they landed at 4am in Atlanta, and Mark D did that thing he does where he picks a random bum off the back end of the roster and pencils them in for 20 minutes regardless of how destructive those minutes are, while Thunder fans clamor for more consistent/helpful players who sit on the bench and get DNP-CDs that night and everyone always defends it with dumbass logic, 'well yea we know Kenrich (or Wiggins, its usually one of these 2 getting shafted) could have contributed better, but we KNOW what we have in those guys, we have to see what we have exactly in (either Dieng, Mann, Sarr, or Waters(.

I guess last night was Waters' since he and Trae Young were former high school teammates (405 stand up!).

And if we wanted to give this game up and just count it a scheduling loss, I'd be fine with that. Give the bums 40 minutes each and live with it, rest everyone. But to play your starters full minutes (intending you are trying to win), and play the 4th string guys is contradictory.

That said, had a chance to tie at the last second with an open-ish Joe 3 so...

This was his explanation when asked about it too

1704379425972.png

Welp

Ironic thing for him is that the Heat have had the most different starting lineups in the league this season (19) because of injuries and are still doing much better than them :lol:

Here's how Spo handles it in comparison

Last edited:
elpablo21 elpablo21

Since I'm stuck in an apartment for at minimum the next 18 months, been considering copping this joint...

$1000, indoor smoker.

Accepting donations from anyone that wants to help a black man free himself from the oppression of smoke alarms and rental agreement no grilling addendums as well...

9b2b8835-832a-4df6-b435-c82657320857_text.gif

Eating in a nice resto in tokyo for some Kobe beef. The waiter served doncic here a couple months back and was marveling how luka ate a serving proportion of 4. :lol: He ordered the one with the highest marbling too.
What’s the spot? Recommend it? I’ll be going out there soon.

Main takeaway I got from last nights game is Jalen Johnson is very quickly becoming the 2nd best player on this team.
Keep Trae/Jalen/Okongwu/N maybe Bey…Sellers for everyone else take what you can get and start over with that group

elpablo21 elpablo21

Since I'm stuck in an apartment for at minimum the next 18 months, been considering copping this joint...

$1000, indoor smoker.

Accepting donations from anyone that wants to help a black man free himself from the oppression of smoke alarms and rental agreement no grilling addendums as well...

You need a baby first per the requirements.

elpablo21 elpablo21

$1000, indoor smoker.

Let me know if this hits. Send the GoFundMe Link my guy

Back
Top Bottom