The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Jordan Poole future all star
200w (1).gif

Aight...OKC lost to Detroit. I feel slightly better about the Wolves L, even though 'Sota still needs to figure it out.

Denver or Clips gonna be the 1 seed by groundhogs day.

The deficit never got to 20 and the potential MVP of the league gets zero fourth quarter minutes?

What is Mark D doing man :lol:

Rotations and lineups are basic basic things and coaches get it wrong every night, it’s amazing to me

The stupid-off between the Warriors and T'Wolves in close games would rival the T'Wolves and Grizzlies playoffs a couple of years ago.

This is still why I don’t trust the Timberwolves.

That series haunts me and I know they still have it in them.

The deficit never got to 20 and the potential MVP of the league gets zero fourth quarter minutes?

What is Mark D doing man :lol:

Rotations and lineups are basic basic things and coaches get it wrong every night, it’s amazing to me
Gave up when it got back to 14 with 9 minutes left. The Thunder had just cut it to 3 then choked a few possessions away. We got Minnesota tomorrow so I guess just get ready for that but that was a winnable game.

Durens first 20-20 game, got Damb insult to injury
Even furthermore the Thunder are 29th in rebounding and had the opportunity to draft Duren but elected instead to go Ousmane Dieng.

Maybe drafting Duren giving us 3 Jalens on the team being too much was the rationale

Back
Top Bottom