The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Rockets have so much individual talent/potential. Can’t wait till they consistently put it together.

They gotta put it together for me before I can fully buy in, but I agree. Plenty of talent.
You may be right about Silas :smh:

Rockets are going to be alright. I admittedly have been paying them no mind but I talked to an old mentor a week or two ago and he said they are basically running an idealized version of The Process with the exception that the flattened draft odds may **** them. They are a fun watch. Sengun is a hooper.

IMO, if Houston gets Wemby it is over, though. I need to go back and watch some tape but for whatever reason I am dubious of a Chet x Wemby pairing but I am certainly here for it.

Jesus Christ. Luka just lost to the Raptors and has a B2B tonight against Milwaukee on the road then GSW on Tuesday. Brutal stretch. Hopefully he can get right during the following Pistons and Knicks games

BountifulPleasedEelelephant-size_restricted.gif

I just wanna see Scoot try and **** up a potential .

Sengun, Jabari, Wemby frontcourt rotation

I know we talk about the WNBA sometimes in here...

But what they did to the women in college is insane.

They had them playing in a ball room with no fans and a woman got injured and had to wait 45 minutes for EMS help...

There is a huge problem here....

This is disgusting :smh:

Not that it would have mattered but I am shocked that this involves two serious programs. My question is, who can come down on the NCAA as an institution for allowing this to happen?

Bro this just furthers the question….where the hell is Deacon Issac? He tore his ACL in early August 2020, got surgery shortly after and has been MIA ever since. Trump got him holed up to roll out for the 2024 campaign or something?

Back
Top Bottom