The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Difference is Mahomes been stacking individual/team accolades/breaking records from day 1. It took Brady til he was 30 to win a MVP.

But you just started watching football when the Ravens got good again :lol:
Ah yes, been to over half of their home games in the past 15 years, 10 of which I lived 10 min from the stadium, but just started watching :lol:

Giddey’s regression man, sheeesh. Teams are making him look like he shouldn’t be in the league or top half of a rotation from being a burgeoning all star in season 2

The Mavs did it last night but gonna be rven more nasty work in the postseason.

9fto3qa5rsp51-removebg-preview.png

The only generational players have been:

Steph
Lebron
Kobe
Shaq
Michael
Bird
Magic

before that i’ll leave alone cuz it’s not the same league.

As of right now the next set of generational players looks to be Joker and Luka. And that’s just not as exciting honestly. To be generational you need to have the skill, stats, winning chips or getting to finals often, and also capture the hearts and minds of fans everywhere. Not really sure Joker ever will do that he can ever only do 3 out of those 4 required categories. Very hard for big men to do it. Luka has a chance.

I agree it looks bleak. The best 5 players carry the league and right now it’s the most uninspiring not fervent fan or inspiring sort of guys (Embiid, Luka, SGA, Joker, Giannis). Partly cuz they’re foreigners but mostly because of their play style. It’s not really very entertaining compared to the prior generational ones listed.

We need Wemby and Cooper Flagg to take over and be part of the Luka conversation
TD and Hakeem not generational now?

Back
Top Bottom