The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

The Hawks are trying to stay under the tax too no? Gotta just accept being bad for a while. You went all in for a player that didn't move the needle. It happens.

Jalen Johnson had breakout year this year and Okongwu is legit big man. Trade Capela, Trae, Bogdanovich, Hunter for picks/young talent and you got a legit rebuild.

The Hawks are trying to stay under the tax too no? Gotta just accept being bad for a while. You went all in for a player that didn't move the needle. It happens.
Teams like the Hawks and Pelicans won't pay the tax or go deep into the tax unless they are bonafide contenders. And there's no proof of concept of that happening so they're just ducking the tax with small moves until a rebuild smacks them in the face.

I remember hearing about her in like 2006/2007ish because there was a manager at my job who played country music over the speaker when we were cleaning up the store at the end of the night

I know she been around for a while because I learned about her before I heard of Drake.

I knew Swift was popular but I underestimate her cultural reach before her last tour.

This weekend that YouTube smoked oxtail dude was is town. So I went to get some candy red softballs.

Nothing but black folk waiting in line.

I'm waiting, and behind me I hear two dudes talking about going to the Swift concert a while back and they ain't gonna lie, that **** was fire.

I turned around real quick because I thought I had located storm2006 storm2006 . But nah, it was two old heads talking about taking their daughters.

Taytay got all the juice right now.

OKC is going to have OD cap room after Hayward comes off this offseason. 48M or so it looks like. And Lindy Waters, Trae's ex teammate just got converted to a regular deal for the 2nd time. #BringTraeHome

I don't want him though and dont think it'd work, Spurs would be great. I kind of want to dump Giddey off on them though

@unanimous30 tagging @onballsteph with 30 is the only timeline coming through in the replies.

IMG_2868.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom