The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

🔥🔥🔥. Brother has more than surprised the wildest ideas of potential for him. Bronze been amazing on and off the court. Legendary athlete.

Keep it a bean though. Nobody wanted to see you fail til the decision. I thought we all loved bro prior to that. The decision turned most of us off. I was a fan for sure prior.

I love all these hot takes regarding the Suns after a game they had a chance in against a great team, while missing one of the best players in the league

From fans of teams below them in the standings

I love all these hot takes regarding the Suns after a game they had a chance in against a great team, while missing one of the best players in the league

From fans of teams below them in the standings

My Lakers was below them last year

1709531199319.png

And they both ****ing loss in the playoffs

To the same team

Hell, the Suns were the only team between the two take games off Denver

You really thought you had a banger of the comeback, didn't you?

The point was it don't matter if a team is below the suns or not. The suns ain't going nowhere.

were seriously not talking about this kid enough. This is like the next Kareem, Lebron, Shaq type sort of stuff he’s doing. Lebron and Steph getting older and the NBA somehow magically has someone that is truly ready to be the next face.

Just off of straight dominance he's gonna take that title. Once Nike get some catchy commercials it's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom