The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

IMG_5643.gif

IMG_5928.jpeg

IMG_5929.gif

The play-in was such a bad idea. A team 5 spots away from the worst record in the conference should be rewarded

The play-in was such a bad idea. A team 5 spots away from the worst record in the conference should be rewarded
Play in is fine. They need to do it how it was in the bubble. Only if you’re within X amount of games

Legler also said that the team never has the opportunity to develop any kind of continuity because nobody can ever stay healthy for more than a game or two in a row.

They aren’t winning anything regardless, but that’s clearly the bigger issue.

i was just bsing on FD exploring some bets

they got a wemby special for Record a Quadruple Double in 2023-24 season at +10000

im curious to see how many people dabbled on that - my max wager is $100 but i would never put the full amount on that bet

Legler also said that the team never has the opportunity to develop any kind of continuity because nobody can ever stay healthy for more than a game or two in a row.

They aren’t winning anything regardless, but that’s clearly the bigger issue.
And what they built around the 3 guys just isn’t good enough. They’re going to be stuck teasing people for a few games at a time but ultimately not being a true contender with this group.

Book-Beal-KD-Nurk have a +13 net rating together but have only played 22 of 61 games.

That net rating is basically right in line with Denver and Boston’s best except those teams guys have played doubled the games :lol:

Again I don’t think they are making real noise in the playoffs, but their dudes not actually getting to play together is far and away their biggest issue.

And what they built around the 3 guys just isn’t good enough. They’re going to be stuck teasing people for a few games at a time but ultimately not being a true contender with this group.

The injury thing is a problem of course but this can apply to every team in the league

If any team lost one of their top 3 guys, or one of their two superstars, they won't be in trouble.

If I told you PHX top 4 guys would all be healthy enough come playoff time, is there any team other than Denver that you’d absolutely have beating them without thinking twice? I don’t see it.

Lot of #SameTier

i was just bsing on FD exploring some bets

they got a wemby special for Record a Quadruple Double in 2023-24 season at +10000

im curious to see how many people dabbled on that - my max wager is $100 but i would never put the full amount on that bet

if they have that same bet before next season starts, you gotta pull the trigger.

If I told you PHX top 4 guys would all be healthy enough come playoff time, is there any team other than Denver that you’d absolutely have beating them without thinking twice? I don’t see it.

Lot of #SameTier
Suns and clips are same tier for me, same questions

Nuggets by themselves

Okc wildcard but I’d rather play Minnesota before okc

Back
Top Bottom