The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

xxpizzo xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy is Tobias officially out tonight? I saw he is listed as questionable but he missed shootaround. A Sixers vs. Memphis matchup with both teams health would have been fire.

I know Officer Jim is coming back on Monday but it’s somewhat unclear about Maxey. Is he coming back from the foot injury in December for January? The reports I saw just say “next month” and since it is December 2nd I can’t tell if they are from late November or recent :lol:

xxpizzo xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy is Tobias officially out tonight? I saw he is listed as questionable but he missed shootaround. A Sixers vs. Memphis matchup with both teams health would have been fire.

I know Officer Jim is coming back on Monday but it’s somewhat unclear about Maxey. Is he coming back from the foot injury in December for January? The reports I saw just say “next month” and since it is December 2nd I can’t tell if they are from late November or recent :lol:
he didnt participate at shoot around so he may just very well be out tonight

Sixers aint win in memphis since 2012 LOL i expect another L tonight

for maxey i want to say late dec early jan but no concrete evidence.. they being somewhat shady bout it

Ok, that explains it. I'd like to remind you that this is an NBA thread in the sports section of a sneaker forum. I'm not trying to be an axx but there are much better places to air your grievances about misogyny. This thread is majority male and we're all just talking shxt and cracking jokes for the most part. We don't hate Kim K, I'm sure most of us would smash if given the chance but shortie's a pass around. Calling a hxe a hxe isn't misogynistic imo. If it means anything, I used to be one as well in my younger days.

Tell me where would be a better place? I’m curious 🤨. NBA thread? No ****, it’s in the title you clicked. Don’t lie to yourself and say the NBA, basketball, or even sports for that matter is the only topic up for discussion.

That whole bolded part is the misogyny that she was trying to educate you on. You’re sending her to lipstick alley essentially.

Why don’t you go somewhere you can be the best jackass you can & have no one call you out for it instead?

Hold up….. K Kierris where were you January 6, 2021? Asking for a friend.
1670018986694.gif

Tell me where would be a better place? I’m curious 🤨. NBA thread? No ****, it’s in the title you clicked. Don’t lie to yourself and say the NBA, basketball, or even sports for that matter is the only topic up for discussion.

That whole bolded part is the misogyny that she was trying to educate you on. You’re sending her to lipstick alley essentially.

Why don’t you go somewhere you can be the best jackass you can & have no one call you out for it instead?
Nah I'll stay here and dare you to do something about it.

Exactly though. They use each other. Kanye knew what he was getting into. Ray J too.
You lay down with dogs, you get fleas. I can't be mad at her for being who she is.
Regardless, it's brothers at home right now celebrating with their families in due part because of Kim. IDC what nobody say, that's a solid deed and shows some decency. Y'all acting like I called the girl Mother Teresa :lol:

I'm not going to speak on her showing ***, cause she's in Hollywood.
That's a world I'm not apart of, but just cause she naked doesn't mean she can't be a good mom or person. That's another convo for another day.

Not to downplay her role but it was 2 black female lawyers that was responsible for those brothers getting released, Kim was the face. Her heart was probably in a good place but we know in Hollywood they will make somebody the face of something positive to clean up their image.

Not to downplay her role but it was 2 black female lawyers that was responsible for those brothers getting released, Kim was the face. Her heart was probably in a good place but we know in Hollywood they will make somebody the face of something positive to clean up their image.
You aren't downplaying anything, those two black women got those brothas released not Kim. Kim been coming up off black folks her entire career.

Back
Top Bottom