The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I bought a pair of the Red Clay Ant 1s last weekend at the Footlocker nearest my house. The last adult pair they had was the display model, which happened to be my size. I decided that was a sign from the universe that I should pick them up :D

Yea my boy owns a show store. Says those AE1s move heavy. But that Adidas messed up by not releasing more.

But I think that could have been a tactical decision from Adidas.

Luka kind of reminds me of Shaq/Jokic...like maybe he's not in the greatest "shape" but a lot of his advantage comes from just his girth (pause). He's a big boy and if he suddenly lost 20 pounds I'm not really sure how that would help him in the immediate moment.

As he gets older and moves through his career, he'll definitely have to have a cleaner diet and adjust some things but at the moment its hard to advocate for him doing anything different.

See what I mean, Boston “fans” I tell you. :lol:

Prolly cant even name anyone besides the star players on other teams.
that’s ironic. even if you’re from Boston, but you’re not a sports fan, you can’t help but know less popular players on other teams… that’s what happens when you’re in the mix every year :smile:

Luka is prob my favorite guy in the league behind Bron but we really going to act like he hasn’t been overweight and known for not taking his body as serious as he should? The Hookah Doncic moniker didn’t get made up out of thin air. :lol: Bron famously spends millions a year on maintenance.

Luka is prob my favorite guy in the league behind Bron but we really going to act like he hasn’t been overweight and known for not taking his body as serious as he should? The Hookah Doncic moniker didn’t get made up out of thin air. :lol: Bron famously spends millions a year on maintenance.

Fat boi didnt look out of breath like Ant did so I mean…is he really out of shape?

that’s ironic. even if you’re from Boston, but you’re not a sports fan, you can’t help but know less popular players on other teams… that’s what happens when you’re in the mix every year :smile:

Can you do it? You never chime in here for anything other than C’s, do you even watch the other games?

Can you do it? You never chime in here for anything other than C’s, do you even watch the other games?
I guess you really don’t understand what I just said that’s OK. you gonna be sitting on your couch pissed off watching the Celtics in the finals lol

Last edited:
Luka def doesn't take as seriously as some of the other greats.

Life is unfair, sometimes people have have so much talent they can be fat, and not in great shape
and still dominate the best athletes on the planet earth.

GO4EpyiX0AAeq8A

Luka kind of reminds me of Shaq/Jokic...like maybe he's not in the greatest "shape" but a lot of his advantage comes from just his girth (pause). He's a big boy and if he suddenly lost 20 pounds I'm not really sure how that would help him in the immediate moment.

As he gets older and moves through his career, he'll definitely have to have a cleaner diet and adjust some things but at the moment its hard to advocate for him doing anything different.

Jokic is in great shape cardio wise.

Doncic fatness prob helps, but cardio wise he's def not at Jokic level.

- Clippers been slandered for years & Kawhi was out
- Youngest, most inexperienced team in the playoffs
- Rudy Gobert

I am not moved.
Now that I think about it Dirk’s ring wasn’t that hard either
- Unserious Blazers. No Dame yet
- Swept the Lakers because Andrew Bynum decided to hate basketball
- Baby Thunder with young inexperienced team
- Beating Mike Bibby on the Heat who couldn’t hit a shot to save his life

Not impressed!

Back
Top Bottom