The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Number sounds crazy but if Poetl got $80 mil Hartenstein should surpass that easily

1717173031697.jpeg

well, imagine trying to have a conversation with someone that continues to contradict themselves. Still don’t understand what you are trying to say.

I literally asked clear as day did you watch the other games. I dont know why youre trying to play the im confused game here.

Dame also made The Conference Finals as the first option and thrived overall. Kyrie never did. Fan of both but the career arcs are very different
I agree, I’m partially trolling but thought the tweet was funny lol. They should probably both be in honestly

Luka just played 38 minutes a night for 70 regular season games, averaging 34/9/10 on 49/38/79 splits, and is keeping that pace through a deep playoff run.

How much better is he getting with improved BMI?
45/15/12 playing 46 minutes a night. Obviously.

I literally asked clear as day did you watch the other games. I dont know why youre trying to play the im confused game here.
Originally, you didn’t ask a question you assumed I only watch one team because I only comment on the Celtics, but even if some person only watched one team you could argue that they would still have a good idea of the players on the other team so I don’t really understand your logic

Some hoopers are just not into fitness like that. There’s guys that are gamers and athletes and there’s guys who do that but also like to look good and lift weights as well. Also genetics

The fitness plays a role if it effects their game or durability. That's obviously not a problem for Luka. Different players, different styles of play. Depends on the player.

Back
Top Bottom