The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I'll never forget watching Team USA play an exhibition game in Vegas in 2012 against D.R. before the London Olympics and Calipari was the D.R. coach and was legit wearing baggy stone washed jeans lol. Also, it was Anthony Davis' "pro" debut, so that was kinda cool.

Welp I’m 28 today.

The jokes I throw at y’all geezers are slowing getting not as funny anymore.

The real question is will I be wearing red white and blue and finding me some 🥛 OR putting on my Huey P Newton t shirt and hanging with my black queen.

The Hawk Tuah demons on one shoulder with Morgan Wallen vs Kendrick and Not Like Us.

Welp I’m 28 today.

The real question is will I be wearing red white and blue and finding me some 🥛 OR putting on my Huey P Newton t shirt and hanging with my black queen.

The Hawk Tuah demons on one shoulder with Morgan Wallen vs Kendrick and Not Like Us.
Happy bday bro 🔥

Damn shame embiid didn’t play for france for basketball purposes . Would have wanted to see Embiid , Wemby , Gobert defensively with no 3 seconds and defensive interference.

Welp I’m 28 today.

HBD Famb

Damn shame embiid didn’t play for france for basketball purposes . Would have wanted to see Embiid , Wemby , Gobert defensively with no 3 seconds and defensive interference.

As fun as that would have been, I am glad that he went to the US for the following reasons:
  • Less load on him which means less injury risk
  • He gets to play alongside the best players in the world and will learn a ton of the intangibles (leadership, work ethic, etc...) needed to win a chip. For all the hate Embiid gets, he's a sponge and always wants to learn. He has the opportunity to grow as a leader during this run.
  • He finally gets passed the second round :lol:

confused-cavs.gif

Can’t find a video but olympic qualifiers against the Philippines last 3 seconds left. The country of Georgia was up 3.

They needed to win by 19 to qualify in the semis and eliminate the philippines.

Philippines decides not to shoot a 3 as it could get them into overtime .They just try run the clock off but Georgia fouls . Philippines Makes the first misses the second so Bitadze try’s to make an own goal to tie the game but misses the dunk . Goga was hella frustrated after i thought he was gonna cry.

He played an embarrassing game to top it all off

Last edited:
Welp I’m 28 today.

You know which path to follow today fam

OIG4 (1).jpeg

Happy Born Day Sir :pimp:

Can’t find a video but olympic qualifiers against the Philippines last 3 seconds left. The country of Georgia was up 3.

They needed to win by 19 to qualify in the semis and eliminate the philippines.

Philippines decides not to shoot a 3 as it could get them into overtime .They just try run the clock off but Georgia fouls . Philippines Makes the first misses the second so Bitadze try’s to make an own goal to tie the game but misses the dunk . Goga was hella frustrated after i thought he was gonna cry.

He played an embarrassing game to top it all off
1720106656895.png

Back
Top Bottom