The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

DeRozan to the Kings makes sense (not really, but the Kings are desperate for talent) if the Kings can find a a third team. :emoji_thinking:

- White women enthusiast
- Mimosa enjoyer
- Chelsea boot wearer
- 4th of July birthday

🤔🤔

You’re forgetting my love of AMERICAN V8 Muscle cars, BBQ and CFA.

With that being said.

IMG_9831.gif

-unrealistic allegiance to a person/company
-hates black American basketball

🧐

WOAH

This is worded strangely to me. Is that 21 million per year over the first 2 years? And why only 3 million guaranteed over the 3rd?

Seems like a steal for the guy who has hit the most 3's in the past 5 years.

The idea of Buddy Hield was much more enticing than the reality if Buddy. When he is hitting 3s he's really effective, he even expanded his game in the first few games with Philly, he started driving and even made some plays for others. But some reason, that completely disappeared and he went back to his old habits. Also, when he's not hitting 3s, every other aspect of his game disappears.

Buddy had one good game in the playoffs. I really wish it worked out in Philly but he played more like a $3 to $6 mil player and not a $10 mil+ player.

DeRozan to the Kings makes sense (not really, but the Kings are desperate for talent) if the Kings can find a a third team. :emoji_thinking:

If the Kings should aim for anyone, it should be Kuz. The Wizards are a team of outcasts and Harrison Barnes is the perfect fit for that. :lol:

If the Kings should aim for anyone, it should be Kuz. The Wizards are a team of outcasts and Harrison Barnes is the perfect fit for that. :lol:
Kuz is basically in the same tier as Dejounte Murray right? And Murray went for two firsts and a young player.

He really is who @aepps20 thinks he is.
:smh:

Jokes aside, have a great one WASHED KING WASHED KING , aka The Glazed Pantoja aka Glock Mimosa aka "Always right just early (except when horribly wrong)"

Wemby sophomore slump incoming, Ant going to be the #2 to Rob, Lakers will be the number #1 seed in the west, Warriors missing the playoffs, Hornets will be a top 4 seed in the East and Bronny making an All Rookie Team.

THANK YOU for the Bday wishes

Really wish they didn’t let Hartenstein walk when he would have taken a paycut to stay. Achiuwa is more important I guess.

It took a major overpay to get him out of NY. Almost 30 mil a year is excessive and hard to say no to when you've been a backup Center your whole career.

Reactions: HIM
Buddy will perform better in San Francisco than he did in Philly

The Warrior offense doesn’t center around a big man like Embiid, which gives Buddy plenty more opportunities to be a key cog in the offense

That’s a solid pickup for GSW. Point forward Draymond will definitely maximize Hield

Welp I’m 28 today.

The jokes I throw at y’all geezers are slowing getting not as funny anymore.

The real question is will I be wearing red white and blue and finding me some 🥛 OR putting on my Huey P Newton t shirt and hanging with my black queen.

The Hawk Tuah demons on one shoulder with Morgan Wallen vs Kendrick and Not Like Us.

IMG_5977.png

Back
Top Bottom