The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Welp I’m 28 today.

The jokes I throw at y’all geezers are slowing getting not as funny anymore.

The real question is will I be wearing red white and blue and finding me some 🥛 OR putting on my Huey P Newton t shirt and hanging with my black queen.

The Hawk Tuah demons on one shoulder with Morgan Wallen vs Kendrick and Not Like Us.
Happy bday mayne 🫡💯

I don't get what is going on the with the DeMar pic

Someone explain it to me :lol:
GRr_hf-bMAMSX4O.jpeg

* pmatic pmatic beat me to it :lol:

Wait. What is a music video? Can someone explain this further?
In the before times, before all the good stuff just floated through the air on the magic digitals, there was a channel on the moving picture box called called Music Television. The Music Television would show little movies with the song singers singing the song in pictures.

But that was long ago, when I was just a boy and not an elder.

In the before times, before all the good stuff just floated through the air on the magic digitals, there was a channel on the moving picture box called called Music Television. The Music Television would show little movies with the song singers singing the song in pictures.

But that was long ago, when I was just a boy and not an elder.

The historians also spoke of another channel that play the short movies with the song singers singing the songs in picture.

IT was called Black Entertainment Television or BET for short term.

However EYE am quite confident that those historians were misled and became astray.

We all know that the only BET is the one that occurs through the use of FanDuel which as you know is the sponsor of Adam Silver's NBA.

I think Kuminga can get to 20 ppg but GSW still hovering at the play in level

With how stacked the west is, dubs really might be a 5-6 seed at best, and that’s assuming full health and dray doesn’t do anything stupid that gets him 20-25 games of suspension

Mavs, denver, okc, minny taking the top 4.

Dubs, grizz, rockets, suns, sac, pels, lakers battling for those last two non-play in spots. Idk what to make of the clippers. They need to make a play for derozan —have a good roster but if a 33yo kawhi and harden are your 1st and 2nd options, you’re holding your breath the entire season

The historians also spoke of another channel that play the short movies with the song singers singing the songs in picture.

IT was called Black Entertainment Television or BET for short term.

However EYE am quite confident that those historians were misled and became astray.

We all know that the only BET is the one that occurs through the use of FanDuel which as you know is the sponsor of Adam Silver's NBA.

I too have heard of such a televsion "channel". The legend also says that long after the sun sets, the forbidden stories are told...

yall taking me back to a time when there were THOSE channels that gave you a 10 minute teaser before it became scrambled and you had to watch between the lines

the struggle to see a nipple.. IYKYK

Swear, it was only 30 years ago but technology has come such a long way in such a short time, 1995 feels like this

1720147983860.png

With how stacked the west is, dubs really might be a 5-6 seed at best, and that’s assuming full health and dray doesn’t do anything stupid that gets him 20-25 games of suspension

Mavs, denver, okc, minny taking the top 4.

Dubs, grizz, rockets, suns, sac, pels, lakers battling for those last two non-play in spots. Idk what to make of the clippers. They need to make a play for derozan —have a good roster but if a 33yo kawhi and harden are your 1st and 2nd options, you’re holding your breath the entire season
I'll put the Nuggets in the top four out of respect, but they are awfully thin during the regular season. But they might be lucky and snatch a capable free agent since the money is drying up.

I'll put the Nuggets in the top four out of respect, but they are awfully thin during the regular season. But they might be lucky and snatch a capable free agent since the money is drying up.
Jokic and at least 60 games of Murray should be good enough keep the Nuggets in the top half of the standings

I forgot bout the Grizz, if healthy they locked into a playoff spot as well

Back
Top Bottom