The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Warriors are cooked unless Kuminga is a 25 ppg guy but he has no shot at ever becoming that because Kerr doesn’t believe it :lol:

The only thing keeping Kuminga from 35 minutes a night should be fouls but Kerr will find an excuse to limit him.

Kerr’s gonna have no choice but to force feed JK, especially when teams are doubling steph off ball

Kuminga could take that next step, but they really need to let moody get some legitimate minutes. He can be the floor spacer they need opposite of steph

You know which path to follow today fam

OIG4 (1).jpeg

Happy Born Day Sir :pimp:

HOW did I miss this 😂😂.

I appreciate all y’all fr. Even if we don’t agree basketball wise all the time it’s all love at the end of the day I’ve learned more from this site than any other form of social media. Y’all are great people honestly.

Unfortunately the white women lost this round.

Black women up 3-0. Shorty got me a cake, cooked for me, and new Patagonia shorts. Then we watched Kendrick’s video while she scratched my back.

I might be out the streets.

Didn't realize Slovenia vs. Greece is on Saturday morning (well, West Coast time). Giannis vs. Luka. Losing team doesn't make the Olympics. Semifinal for their bracket.

Edit: also, Slovenia has to win by 10+ points due to point differential.

USA should steam roll. However with no defensive 3 seconds and the fact you can knock the ball out out of the cylinder in FIBA I do expect France to be a little challenging. Wemby and Gobert are gonna be the twin towers in the paint.

USA should steam roll. However with no defensive 3 seconds and the fact you can knock the ball out out of the cylinder in FIBA I do expect France to be a little challenging. Wemby and Gobert are gonna be the twin towers in the paint.

That was France's plan in Tokyo. Just feed Gobert and let him get fouled. Now they have Wemby to knock the ball off the rim as well. This is where the NBA has failed a bit. They should have adopted the FIBA goaltending rules years ago. At least they have Embiid.

That was France's plan in Tokyo. Just feed Gobert and let him get fouled. Now they have Wemby to knock the ball off the rim as well. This is where the NBA has failed a bit. They should have adopted the FIBA goaltending rules years ago. At least they have Embiid.
1000%
nba goal tending rules is ridiculous and way too much judgement.
also, was a fan of the old trapezoid lane

Back
Top Bottom