The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

He’s significantly better than JWill, Omoruyi, or trying to play JDubb at 4/5 (Muscula too but I’ll give him the nod because he makes 3s) just because he has a 7,2 wingspan. Defense is -10pp100 possessions better with him in vs out, 6,3% block rate, and can switch on defense and guard multiple positions (among lead leaders in blocking jumpshots/3s annually behind Thybulle). Likely our best rim protector too but I dont have numbers on it. I know nobody else is blocking Obi Toppin above and Kenyon Martin jr above the rim like that on this team

JRE is out too which hurts the defense plus he is like 40% from 3 this year
I’m not suggesting that Bazley isn’t better right now but he definitely isn’t in the Thunder’s long term plans.

Mark Williams sighting :wow:

Completely forgot he got drafted by them
He's only getting PT because Nick Richards hurt his ankle.

They should probably trade away Plumlee to open up more time. But they might end up just buying him out.

Knicks lost to the Spurs. Knicks fans lathering up the pitchforks again. And the players on the team ain’t worth ****.

What I wanna know is who do they really think is to blame then? Do Knicks fans want to get rid of everything & everyone? Do Knicks fans think that going into ANY team’s gym down 2/3 of their MID3 is going to be an automatic dub? SA isn’t that bad talent either & ofc top tier coaching still.

Expectations vs reality for a bunch of dudes who really don’t really understand what they’re seeing out there. And again, these ninjas were NEVER scheduled to hit the ECF this year. They weren’t scheduled to be in the Lotto either.

And u mad that’s proving to be true? Weren’t we just *** a few szns ago winning 20 & 17 games a year? Mfers don’t jump from *** to contention like instant oatmeal.

Team is filled with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd year players just getting their feet wet out there. If this szn is filled with winning & losing streaks for the rest of the year…. .500 thereabouts. I’m good with that 🤷‍♂️.

This team still has Julius Randle as the go to guy. That’s all you need to remember to figure out their potential.

Knicks lost to the Spurs. Knicks fans lathering up the pitchforks again. And the players on the team ain’t worth ****.

What I wanna know is who do they really think is to blame then? Do Knicks fans want to get rid of everything & everyone? Do Knicks fans think that going into ANY team’s gym down 2/3 of their MID3 is going to be an automatic dub? SA isn’t that bad talent either & ofc top tier coaching still.

Expectations vs reality for a bunch of dudes who really don’t really understand what they’re seeing out there. And again, these ninjas were NEVER scheduled to hit the ECF this year. They weren’t scheduled to be in the Lotto either.

And u mad that’s proving to be true? Weren’t we just *** a few szns ago winning 20 & 17 games a year? Mfers don’t jump from *** to contention like instant oatmeal.

Team is filled with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd year players just getting their feet wet out there. If this szn is filled with winning & losing streaks for the rest of the year…. .500 thereabouts. I’m good with that 🤷‍♂️.

This team still has Julius Randle as the go to guy. That’s all you need to remember to figure out their potential.

Just a week and a half ago you were in here with your shirt off posting Thibs finger pics now you’re wearing a thermal, North Face Steep Tech, long John’s and Timbs asking Knicks fans 21 questions like you’re 50 Cent. What’s up with that?

I’m not suggesting that Bazley isn’t better right now but he definitely isn’t in the Thunder’s long term plans.
Granite, my argument was just he should be until you find someone better. Dieng has some defensive potential but hes a subpar athlete especially vertically. You see in that Mark Williams highlight anyone 6’9 or up with 6/10 motor and 7/10 athleticism can go to work on the Thunder inside. Pops Mensa Bonsi would grab like 60 boards if someone signed him rn

Rui Hachimura was my realistic rfa for rfa trade but hes injured so idk I have to look at the list. Probably just let him get to the summer and see what happens. I’d pay him up to what Memphis paid Clarke or around there

Back
Top Bottom