The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Who are some of the actual impactful buyouts recently

We always ask this every season but I forget

Edit:

I just found top 10 list. Peja and Markeiff #2 and #1. All others seemed ehh

IMO I would hammer the Bulls tonight.

Apparently Cavs got home late as **** and I know Chicago has been dog **** all year, but I'd take them. Hope I'm wrong but gun go my head Chicago money line all day.

Who are some of the actual impactful buyouts recently

We always ask this every season but I forget

Edit:

I just found top 10 list. Peja and Markeiff #2 and #1. All others seemed ehh
Anybody hoping for someone to make some huge impact, it’s really unlikely to happen.

Normally ends up being like an 8-10th man. Could still be useful though.

I was surprised when the clippers traded Shai with the PG and Kawhi trade. I thought he would’ve been untouchable given the huge potential he was showing
He’s exceeded expectations even for Clippers fans who were super high on him, myself included. We knew he was really good, but I don’t think anyone had him pegged as the super-efficient 30 PPG scorer he’s become.

Anybody hoping for someone to make some huge impact, it’s really unlikely to happen.

Normally ends up being like an 8-10th man. Could still be useful though.
Right now there are 7 Mavs that can realistically play beyond the first round

Ross could definitely be that 8th

re: overall team: How long will the honeymoon phase be for all of us. I'll enjoy it while it lasts

The Superstar team ups don’t last if the players weren’t drafted by their team nowadays.

I think Kyrie acts right the rest of the season and Cuban puts too much money on the table for him to turn it down.

I think we got 1.5-2 good years of this

With the Lakers/Suns as the obvious contingency plan if this goes left

Right now there are 7 Mavs that can realistically play beyond the first round

Ross could definitely be that 8th
He’s a 6’7” athlete that can shoot. Can easily eat the minutes that Josh Green was previously playing prior to DFS getting moved.

Back
Top Bottom