The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Any chance CP gets waived?
Don't think Leonsis wants to pay CP $30M to go away.

If I am the Wiz then I probably want to just get rid of that cap hold entirely after this season whether it is by trading for expirings or letting CP play. Wouldn't want that $10MM from a waive and stretch still lingering in 2024-2025 and 2025-2026 :lol: Assuming they stretch it of course

Could say the same thing if CP3 was the 3rd guy. If the first two aren’t healthy for the playoffs, whoever the other guys are doesn’t matter much anyway.
He’s a good get for y’all since Morris provides literally nothing and I rather have him than old CP3.

But yeah, I’d be shocked if the Clippers 3 play more than 35 games together. Brogdon is now another guy on the Clippers that needs constant maintenance.

Brogdon on the Clips is nice but it’s a judgment call on his body holding up. The nagging injuries this season happened in the ECF when playing non starter mins.

On a team with Westbrook potentially as the only other ball handler, that’s 25+ mins a night

Brogdon on the Clips is nice but it’s a judgment call on his body holding up. The nagging injuries this season happened in the ECF when playing non starter mins.

On a team with Westbrook potentially as the only other ball handler, that’s 25+ mins a night
We still have Mann and Bones (I think) as well. (Not 100 percent sure what's Bones' contract status is).

I love Brogs so any team that he plays for will be very good. His injury was a huge game changer in the Miami series.

If there wasn’t enough reasons to hate Brandon miller already, this Paul George being the goat stuff put it over the top

Screenshot_20230621_122803_Bleacher_Report.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom