The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

RJ had to tone down the zest for tv but that extra unbotton button is a tad extra for my sensibilities still. Off screen man probably love to have his navel out for everyone to see 🤷

The tourney idea is cool but there needs to be some real reward for the victors.
Malika was giving him that come get it look and her voice was cracking up. I would've tested the waters with her. She seems real comfortable around RJ and after the Jalen Rose thing no way she cries wolf again .

They were pretty good , but not the best.

AAU : 1) 2005 Greg Oden, McRoberts, Mike Conley , Eric Gordon and Daequan Cook was my favorite
2) 2004 Paul Harris, Andrey Blacthe and Greg Paulus team was my second favorite

Honorable mentions for me

2003 Javaris Crittenton Josh , Smith Dwight Howard and Randolph Morris

Boo Williams 2001 JJ Redick and John Gilcrist backcourt

Riverside Church

Odom
Artest
Brand
Eric Barkley

But

Shouts to Wayne Cole :pimp:

“You brought a rejuvenation to the DMV area” - Wayne Cole. THE STREETS KNOW elpablo21 elpablo21 @antidope

Kids already giving him nicknames saying he went form a Splash Bro to a Splash Mo and calling him “Wolverine” (he’s got the beard to match too).

First 50-piece in Capital One Arena is gonna be something :smokin
TO_Crying.0.jpg

I got them behind Lamar, Elton and Ron

DC : i brought them up earlier.

I was a sopohmore in high schoool watching MSG with that 97 class.

I saw Tim Thomas and Elton play in different games at the garden . Jay Williams won some half time 3 point contest.

Last edited:
Top button + 2 :pimp:

As for the tourney rewards…what are some realistic options? A couple hundred grand isn’t even motivating stars for things like the dunk contest or Allstar game. A million would be cool but the guys at the end of the bench who would benefit the most from that probably wouldn’t even get much playing time if any.

The only one that I can think of off the top is that the winner automatically gets home court advantage throughout the playoffs including Finals (if they make it to either). That would definitely get teams going and stop load management in November.
An automatic playoff spot would really mix it up

Don’t really see why anybody would be against the in season tourney , we aren’t losing anything as consumers lol

****** just hate change 😂😂😂

… so teams and players can get clowned the like Minnesota did during the play in??? Or like the Bubble?? Mickey Mouse rings.

I can see it now “Y’all won the mid season tourney… but didn’t make the playoffs or win the chip”

The banter gone be crazy

Emoni :/ don’t see him getting picked up still playing like this

Btw this Wemby 1 summer league overreaction talk is truly embarrassing for anyone engaging in it.

Back
Top Bottom