The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

:nthat:

F-BQa2JXsAA6lwi

Says INDY clear as day. Unlessed thats WINDY but I doubt he’s done enough for the city, outside of fast food restaurants, to get a shoutout on the home court

I have been so disinterested in this in season tournament I still don't even know how it is going to work. I like the idea of more courts and more jerseys though

AA1jhzSc.img
It wasn't enough for OKC to kill Thunder the Warriors mascot, they also stole the jerseys.

DUBS-SOCIAL.jpg

I'm open to the idea of a mid season tournament but there has to be stakes. Draft picks won't make sense because players won't fight hard for another player to replace them next season.

Money is good but I'd be open to something playoff related. Make it guaranteed you get to the playoffs or play in tournament. Or if you make the playoffs then you're guaranteed home court

I have been so disinterested in this in season tournament I still don't even know how it is going to work. I like the idea of more courts and more jerseys though

AA1jhzSc.img
Nah this is on some "you can copy my homework but don't make it obvious" by OKC. Franchise stays stealing from others.

As opposed to the other 29 nba franchises who are all in their original location and have never relocated right?

And yea they straight took the Warriors jerseys and straightened out some lines

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom