The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Suns need to stop waiting for that new owner and just blow it up.

NBA might even gift them a top 2 pick if they do it sooner than later.

I think you do it now. They can really speed up this tanking process with the amount FRPs they can get.

-CP is only gonna age, now is the time to move him (Heat)
-We know Bookers value, that's not changing. Can get a DMitch type package.
-Ayton has value to a middle of the pack team
-I'd keep Bridges though

If we're gonna blow up every team that's hovering around .500, who's next?

It's got the makeup of a team heading further south. Clear chemistry issues, an injury prone way past prime star, disgruntled starters, and failed front office moves.

What do you suggest they do?

A team that just recently became relevant and competitive blowing it up to lose for the next decade because of a losing streak :lol:

I hope they do it

A team that just recently became relevant and competitive blowing it up to lose for the next decade because of a losing streak :lol:

When that Chris Paul trade was done, everyone knew it would be a 2-3 year window max.

The writing is on the wall there with all their other problems.

Sixers wont blow it up while they have Embiid and Maxey. Nets tried to just a few months ago, and that didn't work.

It's got the makeup of a team heading further south. Clear chemistry issues, an injury prone way past prime star, disgruntled starters, and failed front office moves.

What do you suggest they do?
Good number of teams this year have these same issues

So the Suns should blow it up despite still having Book and Ayton after the aging star falls from the sky?

Ok

Back
Top Bottom