The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

kenrich williams doing his best to make sure Wemby has to find an apartment in OKC
Start his career in a low cost of living city with a team who is knocking on the door of being playoffs without him and has an all star. What could be better?

We all know he’s going to be a Piston tho or a Rocket

I think because there's been so much drama and shenanigans with Westbrook on the Lakers I haven't gotten to really enjoy that. Two of my favorite players are playing together finally. Probably because I think LeBron equally hates himself for bringing Russ in as well as hating Westbrook down to his core... Just watching the highlight of their fast break together made me think I should appreciate this dynamic duo in the time they play together

Who said anything about fighting? Dude a ****. I knew when dude pulled out the "yak" on tv even though he doesn't drink what time it was. They sure know which ninjas to be on tv. I'll give em that.
He doesn’t drink yak or drink at all? The man got his own liquor and usually drinks while doing his podcast :lol:

meme9.jpg

Shannon getting the TRT dose just right before grizzlies royal rumble.

OKC might want to stop giving Murray open looks
Light the beam

Mvp chants for Sabonis at the line

Thunder had been shooting unsustainable %s from 3 over the last 10

Fox been taking a lot of cheap shot fouls guarding SGA. I like it, kind of chippy.

He doesn’t drink yak or drink at all? The man got his own liquor and usually drinks while doing his podcast :lol:
Yea he's got his own brand of cognac and his podcast is basically drink champs style with him and his guests sipping on it throughout the interviews :lol:

Back
Top Bottom