The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

No handles way easier to guard than no jumper.

Best feeling in the world when your team is pressing and you find out a player can’t go left. He’s food.

Still disagree. Yeen got no bippies, a hand in your chest and you not moving

🖐🏾

Attempt that layup/dunk with raggedy knees and you gone get HUNG.

You did admit once that you really don’t have a jumper. You said your handle were better than your jumper so, I understand the bias.

all the fools in the AJ movie who never had to wait in line or hustle or any of that ish, that Jordan shoe game used to be a struggle ( OGs 1-13), and you MFn know ya gotta have em least a week before release, at least or who cares

bron dc.jpg

Try to get free for a shot l….no handle, with a defender hand in your chest, and no ref :lol:

Who you gone blow by with your handle at 35-39 years old? Athleticism basically waning or nonexistent… You’ll be stopped in your tracks as well. Or your layup/floater gone be blocked into the mezzanine section:lol: :lol:

I remember the opponent's best player used to always guard me once I catch fire. Nothing pisses an opponent off more than when you can shoot.

Stick their fingers in my stomach, hold my shirt if I'm using a screen, it doesnt matter if you can shoot.

And if I couldnt get by my defender I'd just pull up from 25+ :lol:

You playing with scrubs if they can't shoot with a hand to your chest. if you got the ratchet, dont matter if they punch you in the stomach, hold you, its going in.

I know Klay a GOAT shooter, but didnt he score like 50 on 5 dribbles?

Inside ball mentality.

If the discussion is NBA BALL, a shooter will do. But the average shooter is not playing past 35 today.

And on the streets…an 35 year old shooter isn’t going to be able to touch the basketball without being touched. Better call a 4 point play, and look like a sucker. Cuz anything going

Inside ball mentality.

If the discussion is NBA BALL, a shooter will do. But the average shooter is not playing past 35 today.

Idk man. We dont really play indoor ball like that here, but you'd be surprised.

There are 35+ aged hoopers out there holding their own at the parks. Old man strength + a jumper is a great combo.

Back
Top Bottom