The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Dray is a wild boy, but CJ STAY TALKING :lol:

“I’m trying Jennifer”

:lol:

1680094523630.png

I texted a girl "I'm trying Jennifer" yesterday and she didnt know what I was talking about. I thought this meme was way bigger than it was apparently.

I did this before too except it was when she was already mad at me for something so her mind went straight to “Who the **** is Jennifer? Are you talking to other girls?” CJ McCollum worked me into a shoot that day :smh:

With the Cavs loss to the Hawks, Sixers have to lose 4 games and the Cavs need to win all of their next 5 games for the Sixers to drop to the 4th seed

I did this before too except it was when she was already mad at me for something so her mind went straight to “Who the **** is Jennifer? Are you talking to other girls?” CJ McCollum worked me into a shoot that day :smh:
Same thing.... It sounds made up so I didnt even wanna say it.

Hey bros, if it’s big enough to put on a t-shirt, it’s big enough to assume a lot of people know about, I say…

1C65077E-35FB-474F-B97F-FDBF0BA078CE.png

Feel better guys :emoji_thumbsup:
The cartoon CJ is unnecessary. It should just be the tweet.
i feel like it's a pretty niche meme :lol:

imagine bringing out "well several people have repped me" in real life
This doesn't even work in other threads :lol:

If I have to sit around and pretend to watch the 8-10 TikToks/IG Reels I get sent a day, she can pretend to care about my basketball memes.

Last week I got an IG reel about matching Christmas pajamas... Its almost April.

Oh of course, in a relationship you have to give and take.

She forces Dua Lipa on you then you force Basketball on her - it’s only fair.

But I thought you were talking about a chick you were trying to go after tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom