The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I know people are gonna call it a fluke but I’ve seen how far we can go with him as the best player. And also idc if he’s the best player or not on the team if we have someone better than him that’s great but the team is better with him and he shouldn’t be traded. Hunter and collins becoming completely nothing players we’ve given real contracts to has hindered this team more.
Had this same back and forth with Harden fans for years :lol:

Had this same back and forth with Harden fans for years :lol:
That don’t mean harden wasn’t still great for the rockets and they where better off without him tho :lol: Just because a guy may not be able to take you all the way as the best player doesn’t mean a team is better off without em.

That don’t mean harden wasn’t still great for the rockets and they where better off without him tho :lol: Just because a guy may not be able to take you all the way as the best player doesn’t mean a team is better off without em.
Better off without him as your best player then :lol:. Not really a knock since there's barely 5 guys who are true championship #1 options but Trae just aint that

Better off without him as your best player then :lol:. Not really a knock since there's barely 5 guys who are true championship #1 options but Trae just aint that
I agree it’s not a knock cause there’s a small handful of guys that are really like that. But people aren’t saying better off without him as the best player they saying trade him better off without him period that’s where I disagree.

Tough game incoming for sure. Hopefully Clips are locked in defensively for 48 mins because it could get nasty. Either the Suns win by a blowout, or the Clips win by less than 5. These are the only two scenarios I see.

Knicks fans sorry it's just a fact, RJ Barrett's 29/85 in his career so far in the playoffs from the field, up to the minute (34.1%).

Back
Top Bottom