The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Partially guaranteed. So if he doesn’t hang on with the team will it be the James White route that he is cut right after the dunk contest. Or if he is cut before the dunk contest will he show up in a Craig Hodges type uniform when he was blackballed out the nba?
Training camp then straight to the g league. There aren’t any guard minutes in Orlando

Mac is still eligible for a two-way contract, but it's good that he got a partial guarantee.

they always reply with harden won you 2 games but wont talk bout how he also lost you 3 games

Embiid obviously had a horrible shooting %s but still put up 15/30/34/33/26/15

his first game back was game 2 which he wasnt himself esp with the brace on he was getting used to and still had 15.. what harden have game 2? 2/14 shooting and 12 points... meanwhile a guy on one leg played a better full game

game 3 embiid dropped 30 whats harden drop as a #2 ? 16points on 3/14 shooting

Game 4 harden hits the GW fire, Embiid also has 34 but again on bad shooting % but embiid played a role and focused on defense

Game 5 Harden didnt "Win" them the game nor "lose" them the game.. great TEAM WIN all around

game 6 Embiid has 33 points.. your suppose #2 guess what he had 13 points on 4/16 shooting and 0/6 from 3

what we all can agree on is game 7 THEY BOTH completely **** the bed and lost the game for everyone

so for game 1 i will say harden won them the game where embiid wasnt even on the floor

Harden was on the floor for ALL 7 games

Harden prolly played as the WORSE #2 all post season

Give him a pass. Rooks sitting there with her back arched, tiddies in the air would have any man talking crazy.
1692730631008.gif

1692730692220.jpeg

If the Raps are found guilty, send them picks this way commish :evil: Over 3000 files of film/data! Yeah, they about to take another L once the investigation is over.

And it’s cool to hate the Knicks but there’s not much to hate on lately. So the haters just stay quiet instead. This is def a bad look for them boys up north.

And a yuuge potential come up for the good guys. Homie doing the stealing shoulda been more careful. Wonder if NBA today will have much to say.

As if this ain’t the same thing *redacted* whining about from the lot in here.

The LA, Dame, Harden talk is old & tired like the players themselves.

Last edited:
Calm down shortie, you’re simply anecdotal evidence I gathered from recent content.
lol you didnt have to remove my @ fam.. do you man im just playing

i couldn't care less bout knicks but i think you are a funny poster who like myself care very much about our teams. We just voice ourselves different

Back
Top Bottom