The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Separate, i never wanted Rudy before or when we made the move. I can’t defend our terrible FO moves as my opinions.
But really, who saw Jaden becoming the defender he currently is. Thought his offensive potential was more than defensive... he's been one of their constants, they better not lose him

But really, who saw Jaden becoming the defender he currently is. Thought his offensive potential was more than defensive... he's been one of their constants, they better not lose him
Him having 3-and-D potential was there, but ya nobody knew how quickly the latter would come. His activity also opens up way more for him and his body is rounding into shape where he’s picking up garbage points in the sidebar. It’s great, I get what you mean and the Sixers got Harden which went off a cliff but who wouldn’t have done it.

His defense has stood out since his rookie year. The three ball has seemed to catch up this year now.

League pass mix is the best thing going
20230201_175403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom