The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Unfortunately it comes with the territory of being a woman in sports and being out in public as much as she is.

pachah1.png

EVERYTHING is content nowadays. I can't hang with people like that.

He been malfunctioning lately lol

Other day he said GSW will make the Finals based on the fact that the other contenders play pick and roll and feed the post as opposed to the offense that GSW runs

wut the
Oh man, so the post I made didn’t do all that. I broke down why I wouldn’t count GSW out to repeat then didn’t know why people were saying Klay and Curry was not going to be playing😂

This going to be a long season in here

I can see how you took it that way. Let me try again:

They both millionaires, instead of Poole clowning green on his future NBA contracts they should all work together to figure out how to get money outside of the NBA moving forward.
And Draymond should have worked together with Durant instead of running him off

now wut

And Draymond should have worked together with Durant instead of running him off

now wut
Ummmm did you see the podcast where KD broke down his reasons of why he actually left??? Check it out I believe it was on Draymonds Podcast😂😂

If you can’t find it, it was more Kerr and He didn’t feel appreciated by the Team and felt empty after winning those chips that lead to him going to the Nets

Ummmm did you see the podcast where KD broke down his reasons of why he actually left??? Check it out I believe it was on Draymonds Podcast😂😂
Oh, so now we gonna believe what people actually say out of their own mouths

Interesting

There will be money to be had with or without Draymond and his show. Poole doesn't need him for money in or out of the league, not sure why he would need to be forced into doing so but if he did, then cool

Oh, so now we gonna believe what people actually say out of their own mouths

Interesting

There will be money to be had with or without Draymond and his show. Poole doesn't need him for money in or out of the league, not sure why he would need to be forced into doing so but if he did, then cool
I get your point and think Green is wrong for everything he did in that situation no reason to punch anyone.

NBA contracts are written funny where A player one year ESPN is reporting 100M contract then next year have a bad year get traded/cut. Contract had “incentives” that were not met. Outside of the bonus and guaranteed money they really have to have a lot of things go right to get all that money. It’s Not just the NFL that screws players

The same people that are mad about Rooks dating a white dude are the same ones quick to search PAWG on the Hub
I don't know that that's true. 👀 I've got friends that are 'black everything', and look, I don't know their pr0n history, but I would be very surprised if they were searching for white girls, VERY surprised.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom