The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

310010936_6371862909508846_8820182878356048195_n.jpg

Maaaannnnnn WTF is this? The sheer audacity for this man to have the unmitigated gall to think anyone would pay $333K to hang out with him and his son. Being a fanboy and paying to shop and have dinner with a dude is weird AF anyway. Like does that even include the clothes you would be buying :lol:

I saw him a few times in during 2015 ASW in NYC and my first thought was "This big bird looking ***** wouldn't even have gotten a glance from Larsa if he couldn't hoop". Then when they split I smh'd because I knew he would probably be getting bad *****es in their 20s :lol:|l

25k I could get a weekend with Larsa.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, that’s the tricky thing for Ime. Since he’s just suspended, he’s technically still employed by the Celtics and therefore not available for hire by other teams. He needs to resign if he wants to be a free agent again.

I think he already came out and said he wouldn't be stepping down. So either he's trying to force the Celtics to let him go or he's going to see what happens when this season is up.

Ime needs to shoot his shot again and he'll be set free. :lol:

Got it. So, I know that he is still on Celtics but suspended. However, I believe what I heard/read is that if another team had an opening and expressed interest, they would allow him to explore the opportunity. I was moreso curious if he did go to a new team, can he coach immediately or does he still have to serve the remainder of the suspension? Since it was a team suspension and not a league one, he should be able to get to work immediately, right?

List is kinda funny.

French Night might be my favorite

@VARNELL HILL
@wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna
@B Sox

Would really want to know how they scheduled/selected all this

Most of the ones that don’t really have a clear connection to the team/area that group reached out to the Wizards to set up something

Like the French and JMU nights they wanted to do something for their ppl and alumni …HBCU night always solid tho, brings em out :evil:

Reactions: HIM
Got it. So, I know that he is still on Celtics but suspended. However, I believe what I heard/read is that if another team had an opening and expressed interest, they would allow him to explore the opportunity. I was moreso curious if he did go to a new team, can he coach immediately or does he still have to serve the remainder of the suspension? Since it was a team suspension and not a league one, he should be able to get to work immediately, right?
Yes, it’s just a team suspension, so if the Celtics let him, he could work for another team right away.

Larsa :sick:

Never seen it with her, 50 years old walking around like a store brand Kim K has never been a good look...

No one is saying she is a dime but if she was at the restaurant/hotel bar and struck a flirtatious conversation, I would smash. Plus with milf yambs, knowing you can go in jacketless without worrying about a Storm Jr. coming out in 9 months >>>>>>>>>

Most of the ones that don’t really have a clear connection to the team/area that group reached out to the Wizards to set up something

Like the French and JMU nights they wanted to do something for their ppl and alumni …HBCU night always solid tho, brings em out :evil:

That french night is vs the Knicks (fournier). There’s almost always a direct connection to the game. When I interned with the Clippers we had a random Turkish night and it was because they were going up against whatever team Hedo was on. Think we did a cameroon night when we played Luc Mbah Moute too.

I volunteered to work office hours a couple times and one day I had to cold call a bunch of filipino organizations to try to get enough interest to do a filipino night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom