The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

That french night is vs the Knicks (fournier). There’s almost always a direct connection to the game. When I interned with the Clippers we had a random Turkish night and it was because they were going up against whatever team Hedo was on. Think we did a cameroon night when we played Luc Mbah Moute too.

I volunteered to work office hours a couple times and one day I had to cold call a bunch of filipino organizations to try to get enough interest to do a filipino night :lol:
Good call on Fournier…honestly forget yo still in league and playing in NYC, plus the fact that I wouldn’t think anybody French in DC pressed to see him :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
313296018_6370980316263772_55995307954492162_n.jpg
Literally no one has said that but sure, get those likes. 🤙

(Before anyone argue: 'the problem' means: 'There is 1 problem, and this is the 1 problem.'
'A problem' means 'There are multiple problems, and this is one of them.')

"Oh that's just semantics." It's not. Semantics is an issue of the same thing being said differently. What I'm contending is different.

-foe

Lauri Markken dunks are nice but I wish he would re-discover his european heritage

and shoot 40% from 3 like he was supposed to coming out of the draft.

You willing to disappear again when he plays next week? Not the normal disappearance you do when the lakers play. I’m talking long term. Again

IDK how you expect me to provide commentary directly after the Lakers game when tip off isn't until 10.

I'm sleep by halftime and I'm back here the next morning. AND NO.

Leave WASHED KING WASHED KING alone man,he’s a great asset to this thread :lol:

THEY tryna remove me cause THEY want to be able to turn this into a GS appreciation thread.

Steph's Slurpers tryna get me packed up early.

Back
Top Bottom