The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Bold move putting this out when you're already challenged when it comes to recruiting FA's :lol:

bold-commentary.gif

Unless he showing all the messages from the previous off season and pre-trade deadline he can keep his phone to himself

Either way- doubling down on this and the fact that.... yes, family/friends can/are a part of players' choice of city...... that's quite the statement to make

Granted Dredrick isn't working for another team, bashing Brunson's dad is bold given how close Kyrie is to his dad. :lol:

At this point it doesn’t matter so Cuban needs to just shut up and move on.

But JB wasn’t ever signing 4/$55m. I told y’all this.

I don’t think that meant he was always gone - but he was always gonna bet on himself in the off-season.

Ascots are HEAVILY slept on especially with a double breasted jacket like SpongeBob has on. He gets it :pimp:

You would have appreciated a dude I met at our firm retreat a few weeks ago. Was rocking a full, 3 piece custom tailored suite, monogrammed shirt with French cuffs, monogrammed lapel handkerchief. I think bow tie, but don’t remember that 100 percent.

Too much effort for me, but I respected the look.

Truly remarkable how much better the Knicks offense is without Dubious.

Get the pitchforks out & press those khakis cuz it’s gonna be an active summer.

As I type, 🙏🏾 Obi just banged knees and nothing more.

Love hearing Kobe's peers talk about him. You can tell how much they adored him. Surprisingly, Ai had been the one peer to show the most love to Kobe post death. I obviously knew they were cool on some friendly adversary type shxt but I had no idea they were that close. Philly's son and Philly's adopted son..

Edit: didn't Ai write a tribune piece to Kobe already or is this entirely different?

Back
Top Bottom