The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

312999567_6376327839062353_406314904391887449_n.jpg

kyrie should probably be let go by the nets. he's done too much
nets already have issues with sales, interest from fans. only bound to push away more people
no talk from joe tsai is going to change his fake deep, corrupted mind

First full run since March. Started to cramp like hell after mile 2 but I finished

D8AFC3C5-81A7-4B09-9BDA-97B7EDF59E53.png
I finished with 10 miles, all outdoor for the week in 3 day M,T, F gonna keep it up but i dont know how to work it, i have my nba id snd my nrc uses the same email, the benefit shows up as redeemed but challenge also shows as active and only has 1.75 miles listed which was MondAy run. I go to the nba app and click on games it tells me to subscribe to lp

Primo must have violated some serious rule
kid was going to be part of the rebuild and now the team completely cut ties with him. kind of unheard of.
if it was something personal and he needed some time away, team would probably let him take an extended leave

Forreal with the current climate Spurs ain't making this decision on a mental health issue. Lawsuits would be immediate.
68A3EAE8-67CC-4389-AC25-13F360D4B881.jpeg

Lakers get some shooters + depth around Russ/AD along a sure-to-be lottery pick in ‘29

Russ
Norm
Morris
Roco
AD

Clippers get the additional Playmaker they need.

Reggie
PG
Kawhi
Bron
Zu
Leonard quad INSTANTLY going to start "bothering" him. George going to have mental health issues again. Them dudes don't want to play with Bronze, they don't want that circus around them.

there are low trust people in socitey who are just inescapably drawn to conspiracies.
and the oldest, most radioactive conspiracy is antisemitism.

interfacing with enough black people, with a diverse enough background, you are bound to run into "black people are the real jews" talk

so it does not surprise me that Kyrie, anti vaxer, mr you are all pawns guy
is into this none sense.

im sure there are a sizable minority of NBA players into that,
but they keep restrained to private barbershop convos.

the problem for Kyrie is Kyrie thinks he's smarter than all of us.
and so my fear for him is he's gonna try and tweet through this.

that would be a bad idea.

Shame on kyrie for many things (too long to list)

Shame on Tsai for supporting the Uyghurs placement into concentration camps and not trading kyrie for Russ.

I finished with 10 miles, all outdoor for the week in 3 day M,T, F gonna keep it up but i dont know how to work it, i have my nba id snd my nrc uses the same email, the benefit shows up as redeemed but challenge also shows as active and only has 1.75 miles listed which was MondAy run. I go to the nba app and click on games it tells me to subscribe to lp
They send it out once it’s over for everyone. So maybe on Monday the code will drop

Serious question, would the lakers be better off trading Russ + picks to try to compete or trading Bron for picks and youth and starting from scratch.

Donovan Mitchell :nthat: What a start it has been for him
Might get a Mitchel jersey, planned on getting a Sexton jersey but then got traded to Utah. Ain't rocking no Jazz jersey.
How Mitchell got to be so underrated, I'll never know...
Utah, man, like a black hole for basketball. People don't pay attention to that team until the final stretch of the season and playoffs.
Had to pick up my son tonight. About 5 minutes after I rolled out, saw six girls coming out of an apartment building all in short skirts and knee-high boots. Damn near crashed.

#MomentsYouKnowYou’reUltraWashed.
Should have called son's mom.
603bf1c4-1911-41fd-b8e0-068a09d666f9_text.gif

J/K

Serious question, would the lakers be better off trading Russ + picks to try to compete or trading Bron for picks and youth and starting from scratch.
Trade Bron no question, but they won't because they want him to pass Kareem in a Laker uniform. Russ is gone after this season trade or not. Bron will only decline and tie up a large part of the salary cap. Start the rebuild now, because you already know based off history when he leaves a team they are barren of talent and picks.
Shaedon Sharpe is a skywalker
Would love to see him in a dunk contest, but it is so wack now.

there are low trust people in socitey who are just inescapably drawn to conspiracies.
and the oldest, most radioactive conspiracy is antisemitism.

interfacing with enough black people, with a diverse enough background, you are bound to run into "black people are the real jews" talk

so it does not surprise me that Kyrie, anti vaxer, mr you are all pawns guy
is into this none sense.

im sure there are a sizable minority of NBA players into that,
but they keep restrained to private barbershop convos.

the problem for Kyrie is Kyrie thinks he's smarter than all of us.
and so my fear for him is he's gonna try and tweet through this.

that would be a bad idea.
Pro sports puts up with a lot of stuff, people legit kill other people and still get to play ball. The line that is super hard to come back from is real prejudice. Just say sorry. If you care about basketball that is

Back
Top Bottom