The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Serious question, would the lakers be better off trading Russ + picks to try to compete or trading Bron for picks and youth and starting from scratch.

Apparently they can’t trade LeBron?

They could get a decent package to rebuild if they got rid of everyone tho.

So I’d start now.

AD - Gone
LeBron - Gone
Russ - self explanatory

Apparently they can’t trade LeBron?

They could get a decent package to rebuild if they got rid of everyone tho.

So I’d start now.

AD - Gone
LeBron - Gone
Russ - self explanatory
Send Bron to the Heat
Send AD to the Suns
Send Rust home

And he just committed 4 more years to LA. Methinks to ease the FO worries about bolting to the team that dares to draft Bronny.

He looks to be the centerpiece still so now they have some better leverage.

And since he’s committed and racing against Father Time, in the words of the one true 🐐….

**** them kids
19AFEF1D-681E-4611-B1BB-F70445535E79.jpeg

Me7o for the cap hold & their 2027 first

Indy would want a closer pick but LA ain’t got none :lol:. And they should be looking for another lotto pick so Turner & Buddy should find new homes.

As lowly beggars, everyone from team prez to Bron’s assistant should be fired for turning down such an exchange.
No vaseline just like Ainge taught us.

Last edited:
1667056978664.png

young vince has been the comp for me.

kinda similar in that both super smooth leapers, who don't have insane first step quickness.

Don’t think LebLeb allows himself to be traded despite how bad things currently look for the Lakers. Think he likes the idea of breaking the scoring record in a Lakers uniform. And he probably realizes, at 38 and on the decline, he won’t have the same level of power with another team he currently has in LA.

Lakers should’ve traded AD to be honest. He’s an incredible talent, but if you’re betting on him to be the #1 guy and stay healthy most of the season, you’re a fool.

The world: lebron can’t be traded til the summer bc of his extension

NT: lakers should trade bron now.

The world again: Bron can’t be traded til the summer, literally.

NT: so here is my trade proposal for Lebron today.

It’s not our fault we didn’t know LeBron finessed the Lakers into not being allowed to get traded.

Some Laker fans didn’t even know the Pelicans owned their pick this year. :lol:

Keep your house in order. Then worry about us.

It’s not our fault we didn’t know LeBron finessed the Lakers into not being allowed to get traded.

Some Laker fans didn’t even know the Pelicans owned their pick this year. :lol:

Keep your house in order. Then worry about us.
I’ll speak with them. Thanks for heads up.

Back
Top Bottom