The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I think Deuce is gonna get more than 5 mins or so today.

He’ll cut the head off the snake when inserted.

Thibs does not play with his meat.

The way THEY been talking about this dude the last week given everything he's got going on is disgusting.

really has been extra disgusting how he's been disparaged. real gossipy ****
from that classless peahead stephen a claiming he's the worst superstar and that he somehow owes the public more than he's given to the game of basketball to people questioning him making a choice to not play at a time like this. he's kept quiet as usual and that why people have continued to be awful

This may sound bad but I feel more sorry for Kawhi on the family front (his sister’s sentence) than his injury. Family is all we have at the end of the day and even when your family members make poor choices they’re still family and it hurts when they have to face the consequences.

I think the Clippers handled this about as well as they could, but part of me just feels like Kawhi is taking shots from the media (SAS is a Tap Dancing Idiot) because of the secrecy. I understand keeping things under wraps for competitive reasons but part of me believes that if he or the organization just rules him out because of a torn meniscus the heat wouldn’t be on him or them.

Me too man. This is tragic stuff.

They really said that this guy was one of the 75 best NBA players..EVER. That is crazy man. Game on the line, big time moment, everyone knows it, and what is this guy doing... nothing. You could make the argument that he's not even trying right now. This is always been my problem with this guy. People think this guy is better than he is. Like the IDEA of what Anthony Davis is > What Anthony Davis has and at this point will ever be.

You can't even ask this guy to shoulder a greater load than 38 year old LeBron James. That is crazy. This is guy is not a Top 75 player ever. He has never been that nice.
Crazy

1682532580678.png

people really have to try harder to make a pariah out of stephen a smith.
i would love to not see him or hear his voice anymore. anywhere
he's an insatiable egoist who does absolutely nothing for the game of basketball. he's thrived off attacking people who are way above him in every way possible

Almost wonder if it would have been better for Kawhi to take 2 seasons off and deal with everything vs the load management strategy.

No one ever feels bad for AD…..what about Ben Simmons back? A lot of players catch stray for being injury prone.

Kawhi and Derrick Rose are the only players ever shown sympathy

Almost wonder if it would have been better for Kawhi to take 2 seasons off and deal with everything vs the load management strategy.

not including this meniscus injury, but degenerative conditions like he's had with his knee are going to happen eventually, right? one can try to move mountains, but it's really just battling time esp as an athlete. this at any age, but at 31 yrs of age is super sad

Back
Top Bottom