The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Not even defending him it's just weird how people choose when to be upset about players getting injured
I agree. That's most people with this Kawhi Leonard thing. Can't recall a time where I have ever mocked AD for being hurt. He's not as good as billed to me. That's as far as I've taken it.

not including this meniscus injury, but degenerative conditions like he's had with his knee are going to happen eventually, right? one can try to move mountains, but it's really just battling time esp as an athlete. this at any age, but at 31 yrs of age is super sad
He's only 31? Wow, thought he was a bit older..

a kings fans called into a bay area radio station and called this DFox game the "finger game" ..

they must've renamed golden 1 to pronhub arena

Im writting a pettition the have him removed.
1682524538962.png

No low is too low for SAS, Skip or any of these other people. This is why when you have Richard Jefferson saying Brooks and Ja need to talk to the media my response is why? Skip had the nerve to attack Bronny James (a kid by the way) that never did anything to him and SAS literally defended Jerry Jones for him being at a rally literally fighting against INTEGRATION. This is who these people are. The less we pay attention to them the better. Deplorables that should be ignored

No one ever feels bad for AD…..what about Ben Simmons back? A lot of players catch stray for being injury prone.

Kawhi and Derrick Rose are the only players ever shown sympathy

All-around awful stereotypes of men being less than if they are often-injured in all sports. Patriarchy only celebrates Champions, and makes fun of anyone old, injured, or whom frequently loses

Its been disappointing and frustrating as a fan but his greatness is solidified. Beat two of the greats of his era (Bron, Curry). Only other guy who did that is Lebron

Back
Top Bottom