The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Did the suns outbid themselves to resign cp? Were they that scared that he may have left for another contender in the west?

Tbh Braun gives em good minutes :lol:
Braun, Brown & KCP @ the wings is impressive.

He not scared. He legit plays like he doesn’t understand the moment, which is good at times :lol:

KD gets swept out of the playoffs for the 2nd straight year we are going to start a dialogue.

Side note: I also find it fascinating how much Warriors fans despise KD now. It’s almost like they know he made a non competitive move but couldn’t admit it in the moment

I can’t see the suns getting swept. They’ll pick up 1 or 2. This Cp3 **** really is crazy tho. Like, you can damn near call it :smh:

KD be going back n forth with the Twitter-warriors super fans, about dumb **** lol. Posting and deleting **** :lol:. It’s weird right now. KD kinda don’t have a team fanbase after the Brooklyn fiasco. I think he cares and doesn’t care at the same time.

They’ll eventually patch it up.

kevin-hart-kevin.gif
kung-fu-master-sensei.gif
right-yes.gif

Side note: I also find it fascinating how much Warriors fans despise KD now. It’s almost like they know he made a non competitive move but couldn’t admit it in the moment
Nah. As a Dubs fans I can whole heartedly say I got nothin but love for KD and I wish him nothing but the best, except for when he’s playing the Warriors.

We don’t win ’17 and ‘18 without him. Thats facts.

💫 J needs to learn how to flop.

He falls to the ground here & maybe gets a late whistle to fix the missed call.
Complaining about the officiating more and more [rightfully so after getting mauled time and time again] but he’s too strong for his own good in most cases.

THEY also actively sabatoge the Knicks on many nights also.

Those light in the *** players who draw his assignment get extra physical after realizing they can’t do anything with him driving to the paint.

Word been out he’s driving left and can’t go right. Even if true, they haven’t figured out how to stop him going that direction.

At 22, I’d be a fool to think he’s peaked as a player. Better Jimmy Butler if he studies and incorporates his game sooner than later.
Gonna die on this hill like a good soldier 🫡 Curious to see who among the 2019 lotto picks has the best career longevity.

Dark horse is the young gun RJ and I like it like that.

This truly was the year of no excuses for them. They have all the right pieces, really their only weakness is a backup center ... also having to play a rookie Braun in the Playoffs is definitely not ideal but they have everything else in place
I still don’t get why they didn’t go and get Plumlee. Thought he would’ve been perfect for them. They had the contracts to do it. Instead he gets sent to the Clips for Reggie who Charlotte ends up buying out anyways, only for him to end up in Denver :lol:

I don’t get why they have to be compared. Why does one have to be better than the other? We can’t simply appreciate both of them?
I've beat that drum before and it goes nowhere with a lot of folks, sadly. JVG once said during a game "compairson is the theif of joy" and I agree with that.

KD's decision making has been poor. He got led to Brooklyn by Kyrie. That was a circus like most of us predicted. He tried to force a last summer to Phoenix AFTER resigning with Brooklyn. The trade finally happens during the season but the Suns gave up all their depth and 4 1st Rd picks.

Did the suns outbid themselves to resign cp? Were they that scared that he may have left for another contender in the west?
coming off that finals appearance had em fooled
they also needed good PR with all that Sarver stuff that was gaining smoke

Back
Top Bottom