The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Lol called it. Knew this Lolkers team would get smashed 4-0 or 4-1. They’re so lucky to have beat the Dubs. It’s like in Avengers when Strange sees million of possibilities and only 1 works. Kerr chose that 1 - play Poole extended mins.
Warrior talk when the dynasty is over?

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

Lol called it. Knew this Lolkers team would get smashed 4-0 or 4-1. They’re so lucky to have beat the Dubs. It’s like in Avengers when Strange sees million of possibilities and only 1 works. Kerr chose that 1 - play Poole extended mins.

Did you call it though? I looked through your post history and all I see is your prediction that the Warriors would win Game 6. Where did you call it, sir?

Lakers emptied the clip and it’s a 4 pt game. Wiggins and Steph got some rest. I predict Dubs win by 27.

If you want to get your rocks off and dance on the Lakers grave, go for it. We lost and that comes with the territory, lord knows Lakers fans were talking trash after winning the first two rounds. Whoever loses the Finals is gonna get clowned too.

With they said, there is no need make stuff up.

Y’all whole world is centered around hating dudes not on the lakers.

Dirk gasol
Canadian Clarkson

chris-brown-controller.gif

Nobody gives two ****s about them dudes in the larger picture :lol:

Ya'll just have a habit of overhyping dudes way before they actually put in the work & they get clowned for it. Whole NBA is filled with a bunch of one sided rivalries, The Lakers only true Rivals are the Celtics & they got a one championship every 30 year average since the Bird Era.

Just a bunch of adults still dealing with Kobe Trauma after all these years, waiting decades to get they **** off :lol:, so go head & get it out

The Laker fan contingent was cool with paying D’Lo $25-30M a year just last month. :lol:

It was INSANITY in here. :lol:
I think it's possible he gets a jacked up price on a short-term deal, yes.

But if it's a standard three or four year contract (ya right), I'm guessing $18-22M? That is fair.

Extremely disappointed in the fans at Cryptocurrency for leaving early. This team wasn’t supposed to be here by all accounts and these celebs and “fans” should’ve stayed until the final buzzer. To be honest I’m starting to think that Crytocurrency arena is only a good home-court because the Lakers play better there not because of the “fans”. ESPN has us believing that arena was the Delta Center during the 90s.

I think it's possible he gets a jacked up price on a short-term deal, yes.

But if it's a standard three or four year contract (ya right), I'm guessing $18-22M? That is fair.

Here’s what I would do if I’m Pelinka…

We all know D’Lo loves living in LA. Loves being a Laker.

So the most I’d offer is $12-15M - what’s he going to do? Say no? Doubt it. :lol:

Pay him what a role player makes.

Extremely disappointed in the fans at Cryptocurrency for leaving early. This team wasn’t supposed to be here by all accounts and these celebs and “fans” should’ve stayed until the final buzzer. To be honest I’m starting to think that Crytocurrency arena is only a good home-court because the Lakers play better there not because of the “fans”. ESPN has us believing that arena was the Delta Center during the 90s.
are they as bad as the Miami fans?

Back
Top Bottom