The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Time to trade Bron and AD. This was our last hurrah with those two. Bron old now and I don't trust AD to stay healthy nor do I think he has the dog in him to.lead a team to the finals.

vrWZOU.gif

The Laker fan contingent was cool with paying D’Lo $25-30M a year just last month. :lol:

It was INSANITY in here. :lol:

D'lo is the definition of a 82 game player, not a 16 game player. He's a good 'innings eater' that can player 30 minutes during the regular season but not consistent enough to be relied up in the playoffs. He's lost himself a lot of money over the last few weeks. The new CBA makes hot hard to build a roster when you're paying non-playoff guys this much money.

It kind of reminds me of Montrez Harrell where he would have literally been better off not playing in the playoffs at all than getting exposed this way.

Did you call it though? I looked through your post history and all I see is your prediction that the Warriors would win Game 6. Where did you call it, sir?

If you want to get your rocks off and dance on the Lakers grave, go for it. We lost and that comes with the territory, lord knows Lakers fans were talking trash after winning the first two rounds. Whoever loses the Finals is gonna get clowned too.

With they said, there is no need make stuff up.
The nerve of this dude to come in here with his shirt off after this. Typical Dubs fans :smh:

Warriors (we) are such a better team.

Klay, Donte, and Wiggins getting warmup shots out there. I could make a few.

If the Warriors simply play contain and switch it up to matchup zone once in a while and then push it with pace and space it should be easy 20 pt victories. They either over help guarding Steph cuz it’s ridiculous trying to use Vanderbilt to guard him or they simply are too used to defending the paint like AD and can’t get out to the shooters quick enough for a real contest.

Also, not a single Laker knows how to chase properly off screens it’s a field day out there if the dubs just run their sets.

Shot quality expectation:
Warriors A
Lakers B-

This truly up to whether Kerr and Dray do a good job of sticking with the script of pace and space.

D'lo is the definition of a 82 game player, not a 16 game player. He's a good 'innings eater' that can player 30 minutes during the regular season but not consistent enough to be relied up in the playoffs. He's lost himself a lot of money over the last few weeks. The new CBA makes hot hard to build a roster when you're paying non-playoff guys this much money.

It kind of reminds me of Montrez Harrell where he would have literally been better off not playing in the playoffs at all than getting exposed this way.
Ratsulls trajectory was hectic

Went from vastly “underrated” with that “lovable” nets team to what he is now, and started with going to the warriors

Proud of the lakers. 13th sees to wcf.

Few tweeks in off season. Load manage bron. Avoid injury bug.

Will be competitive (2nd round and above) again.

Good luck to Boston heat and nuggets fans.

something to be said about the pace of play and intensity of play in the playoffs. the cream rises to the top and defenses tighten up. D'Lo can look good during the regular season when teams aren't playing as hard on defense.

Back
Top Bottom