The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

4 straight close games.

The result the exact same every single time. 4 straight Nuggets wins.

You gotta give Jokic & Murray their flowers. KD & Book got 2 off them & they have been absolutely lights out ever since.

Straight up TOOK this series.

Amazing. Incredible. Spectacular. Extraordinary.

Denver is legit as they come, definitely championship material, but I'm rooting for Riles and Lakers East.

Spoelstra bout to show Ham how it's done with that old fashioned Bam Love frontcourt combo with a variety of wings and defenders plus HIMmy.

ALA

IMG_8279.gif
giphy.gif

Everybody else would be shocked but I wouldn’t be surprised if he abruptly retired.

Only thing I feel keeping him in the game is playing with one of his sons. Getting LA a chip is not a high priority.
He would've mailed it in December and not returned from the foot injury if that was the case.

Not writing up any dossiers or hate against anyone. I’m just happy and glad to share it with my NT family. I think Mark Jackson as a former Nugget and JVG have an agenda and hate that they are the main commentators because them rooting for the Lakers every game was disgusting and unprofessional but don’t expect anything less from those two scums. Mike Breen is the only professional.
mark jackson hates that people gave mike malone credit for the X and Os when he was his assistant. also, mike may have been the guy that was leaking info back to ownership about mark

Lebron and the Lakers are done. They should absolutely not give a damn what he wants in the off-season and build around younger guys. He has made it clear he will bounce after next year anyways to play with his son. No sense in caving to his wants at this point.

Nuggz/Heat gonna be a good one. Nuggz should win in 6 but I’m not about to doubt Jimmy and Spo in this playoff run 🔥

Back
Top Bottom