The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 What did you do to deserve this?

Back then, I remember the rumors going around about Kobe coming to Memphis. But, it was always a far fetch scenario. If Memphis knew this is why he never came to the city, we would've ran Jerry West outta here earlier :lol:.

LAL basically had 2 GM's during that timeframe because we gifted Pau not too long after that. Crazy that Kobe was in the city a lot visiting Jerry, though :pimp:

Situations like that I tend to err on the side of being even blacker :lol:. Pull up to the job in a velvet du rag

:rofl: :rofl:

It’s just knowing your audience IMO. For older, more senior folks it gives off a sense of seriousness, intent and belonging then on the other end of the spectrum with the young crowd it accrues respect, whether it’s warranted or not :lol:

It’s probably some combination of me undervaluing Trey Murphy and Herb Jones while simultaneously overvaluing the #3 pick but that doesn’t seem like enough to trade down from #3 and #14 because at that point you are basically saying that you are trading Dame.

Edit:
Gotta ask for the Lakers pick (2024 or 2025) and Bucks picks on top of that.

Yeah, NOLA gotta throw a bit more on top for that package.

Mark's 1st day on the job

ezgif-1-1f8e250496.gif

Screamin

I was thinking Rockets :nerd:

Dame for #4 and fillers
Trade #4, Simons, future picks for #2

Love playing GM

The Blazers are expected to “do right by Dame” in any trade…is sending him to Houston doing that? He’s that said he doesn’t want to be around an up and coming team so I can’t imagine he would be happy. I understand it’s not the FO’s problems but I guess in the long term it’s important for signing future players that you do as your star wishes :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom