The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

'Faces of disapproval' :lol:. Foh. There's literally a law saying I can wear my hair how I want. Martyr deez nuts

I don’t think a face of disapproval is breaking the law and proving that you were discriminated against or got passed up on for opportunities based on how you wore your hair would be difficult (and likely expensive to prove). What dress code you follow, how you were your hair, etc in a lot of corporate settings is kind of just a matter of what you want to do long-term and what you stand for.

I don’t think a face of disapproval is breaking the law and proving that you were discriminated against or got passed up on for opportunities based on how you wore your hair would be difficult (and likely expensive to prove). What dress code you follow, how you were your hair, etc in a lot of corporate settings is kind of just a matter of what you want to do long-term and what you stand for.
That's the point man. So why should you listen to anybody that tells you how to wear your hair or looks at you funny

Butler could retire today and have a hall of fame resume

I’m not saying it’s right but I wasn’t the one that let Mitch Richmond in

He is more definitely way more decorated than Mitch with his AS appearances, All-NBAs and All-Defensive patches. His totals will get near Mitch’s by the end of his career so he definitely passes that test.

I think he gets in too but I wonder if it the bar will ever move off if Mitch (in either direction - higher or lower).

I can't decide what is more ridiculous between Fidel Castro inventing the Euro step and Che Guevara saying "It is undeniably effective, yet is its goodness equally undeniable? As revolutionaries, we must not merely pay attention to ends but also to means. I worry that this flash and pomp is not befitting of a revolutionary leader."

:lol: at Castro shaking his head in disgust at the strike call in the baseball part at the end of the video. I know that umpire was shook as hell.

Yea, the strike call was the best clip :lol:

is this why the players got screwed with the new CBA ?

This is tough for teams and the league overall.

Streaming is the now/future for the youth, but you will alienate a good portion of the fanbase if you ditch the traditional cable package. And costs rise if you go with a dedicated streaming service.

Please not Steve Harvey or Nick Cannon please not Steve Harvey or Nick Cannon please not Steve Harvey or Nick Cannon 🙏🏾

Wrong thread but ill let the extra prayer rock anyways

Butler could retire today and have a hall of fame resume

I’m not saying it’s right but I wasn’t the one that let Mitch Richmond in
E1DF4243-6DB9-467A-BF2E-E34C6E417FF3.jpeg

Reggie also is 2nd in 3's all time though so I mean, yeah.

Jimmy? Naw those aint HoF stats, but then again the HoF is a joke anyways.

Watching the pregame, they really got sick of the women. Got rid of Rachel Nichol unceremoniously and tired of Malika's BS. Got 4 dudes, only 1 of the white lol.

Wokeness and Anti-Feminism at the same darn time lolol

Back
Top Bottom