The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Got a homie that told me he got into an argument with a teenager working at Shoe Palace because they didn't know who Penny Hardaway was.

Dude went into the store an asked if they had the black Hardaway Ones. The kid looked at him like he was crazy. He said "Penny Hardaway", blank face. Shoe him a pick of the shoe on his phone and then the kid was like "Oh yeah, those, the Nike Penny".

Dude felt in necessary to complain to the manager about lack of knowledge from the employees.

I told dude he was an *******. They kid was probably born when Penny was playing for the Knicks.

Dudes forget how small these kids reference ranges are.

Ya mans is a Karen :lol: :lol:

Don’t really see who on that roster Boston would rather have over Grant if the 10 pick isn’t involved.

Nasty stuffings from KP.

Dallas [Luka] took a couple good pieces for granted.
Bless them & long live Mark Cuban.

Am I the only one that doesn't seem to get the Grant Williams love? He's just not that good of a player.
I really like him as a role player. 40% 3pt shooter, hustles his *** off. Really physical. Bit slow footed, but really strong and can kind of guard all 5 positions if needed.

Kind of PJ Tucker-ish.

If anything I think he should just be starting on the Cs and move Al to the bench to try to preserve him. The frontcourt splits of Tatum/Grant/Rob have always been awesome.

kobe-not.gif

Back
Top Bottom