The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

As a Knicks fan that isn't very fond of Randle, his stats this past season aren't much different than these lol. I feel like those numbers can be found in any given season at the Forward position.

Blake that season: 25/8/5 on 46/36/75
Randle last season: 25/10/4 on 46/34/76

No hate on Blake but putting up those numbers on the god awful Pistons doesn't mean much to me when discussing Blake's talent level
Both had good years tbh

Jay Cutler is disrespectful to James Harden’s career unless we’re talking about just the Philly version then I agree. BKN Harden only played 2 seaparatr half seasons (80 games total) but he’s probably Cutler-esque too

1688526956578.gif

🤷‍♂️

On accolades alone, Cutler/Harden is an awful comparison. Phillip Rivers is probably a far better comparison and I don’t even know how that wasn’t said the first time. I know that SAT analogies portion of the test was kicking peoples asses back in the day.

Would betaboi KD have done that if LeBroom didn't do it first?

question though is some of those players on certain teams "actively participated" on recruiting some of those other players to play with like Lebron did? KD might have but that was after GS. it was Donkey that recruited KD to play with the Warriors.

question though is some of those players on certain teams "actively participated" on recruiting some of those other players to play with like Lebron did? KD might have but that was after GS. it was Donkey that recruited KD to play with the Warriors.

Wouldn't have happened without LeBroom making the beta move first

Imagine having a IQ so low that you think Durant did anything but enjoyed the ride to the title. Basically a looter in a riot.

Couldn't be me

Durant hasn't won anything before or after being on the dubs & that's facts

Durant has half the chips Steph has but has TWICE the FMVP’s but GS fans will swear up and down he was along for the ride.

Nasty work.

If GS won in 2016 Draymond would’ve got that FMVP too 😂.

Swap Dame for Steph they have the same number of chips…better yet they probably have 1 more.

Back
Top Bottom